THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

yes, it has a ton

more than forum games i think

The Prophecy of Kiky

A long time ago, in a topic far far away,

FORUM WARS: ATTACK OF THE MODS

Kikygames was sent to The Void. A weird place where all forums physics are different. And also where all the the ones who provoked the fury of mods send all the ones who disturb their power or the stability of the community.
Kikygames was sent to The Void.
There is no escape, consciousness, or even life, according to Great Faceless Eye.

The last messages of kiky and his [his right?] force-binded sister were about revenge and the kiky-dont remember the guy war ended. Kiky was banned until Nov 3018

Forum Wars Series part: (forum wars is not a kids show)

"Lovat prophetizes that Kiky bacame the Supreme King Of The Voided, and this Thrive Philosopher named the Great Void as Kiky’s Void. Where, according to the Kiky Prophecy, as how it was called, says that kiky will return in 3018, for revenge and kill the Supreme Thrive King (probably Emperor at that time) and become the Leader with the Admin Ring.

Cast it [the admin ring] into the fire!

no.

KIKY!!!

End.
Directed by Giorg lWcAsS

1 Like

I am kikygame’s clone. Hhahaahahaha, you have never truly killed kiky! For he has returned once more to terrorize the forums!!! Muhuhuhuhuhuhhahahaha

Btw u said everything twice

I like making random text things, like this one

I inmensely like eating potatoes,
but i cannot manage to go out.
What will i do if i only find tomatoes
And of it’s origin they make me doubt.

Yeah it’s part of a dumb song
And i don’t know where to post them so me is sad :c maybe just shouldn’t post them
Is this even supposed to go here?

i think that is really good

If you want to write and share poems, try this thread: Poems and Short Stories Thread

It’s been a little starved for content lately, so I’m sure your random text things would be welcome

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve been wanting to write a short story some time and I forgot that thread exists.

Edit: the beginning of Thrive’s Bizarre Adventure has just begun

It’ll probably go away if you reload the page. At least for me now all of TeaKing’s posts say spacefaring.

I think I’m about 100 posts from spacefaring because TeaKing got to spacefaring at like 998 posts and as of now I have 898 posts.

Edit: and I just discovered that BowlDawg is actually the closest to spacefaring now becuase he has 960 posts.

Edit: btw @TeaKing have you read all the posts yet?

nah, still stuck at future game

Understandable, I mean future game has at least more than 120 something topics I think
And I also think you’ve read all the forum games?

i still didnt, but i will after doing future game

And after all of that you are done right?

the only thing that’ll be left is not thrive
and the science category

after all of this you need to make a post of the best posts ranked

1 Like

Yes

Or maybe hhyyrylainen is the one to do that because he has read all the posts except for forum games? :thinking:

when humanity meets aliens will the concept of cannibalism be expanded to sentient life instead of just your own species?

Most likely not, but eating sentient aliens would be looked down upon tho

1 Like

itll likely be looked upon in the same way we look upon cannibals tho

Yes, because sentient aliens are sentient and should be treated as people