THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Hey, the 0.5.4 version will be delayed because there is no way 0.5.3.2 will be released before May 22nd.

Maybe 0.5.3.2 will be renamed to 0.5.4.1.

A likely option is that 0.5.3.2 will be renamed 0.5.4 and pushed out the door once binding agents are complete.

2 Likes

Wow eight people on the server on the same time, miracle!

1 Like

Nine now

My full Username colour is:

Edit: 5 now.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it just end up clumping the forum with threads?

What’s a few extra threads? People tolerate the latest threads list having a bunch of forum games and non-thrive stuff in there. Wouldn’t it be better to have more Thrive related threads for once in latest?

2 Likes

Isn’t this thread thrive related thought?

Yes, which is why I don’t get the complaint about having separate non-LAWK thread. Anyway this is so off-topic that I’ll probably dump these last few posts to the miscellaneous talk thread.

2 Likes

I remember the good old days when it was quite regular to hit 10 and even over that amount online users.

3 Likes

Sorry that is totally unrelated to Thrive, but I’m currently working on a science fiction setting involving some sapient alien races and am trying to find a name for one of them in particular. I’m not the best at naming and decided that the other creative people on here could take a shot at it. I can give a basic summary of what they’re like if that helps.

1 Like

don’t worry, this thread is marked “Not Thrive” for a reason, could you give a summary of the species so we can think of a name for them?

Absolutely.

Summary

Agile, cunning, and barbaric reptilian creatures with some vaguely dinosaurian characteristics. They display their achievements and positions in society through elaborate piercings and tattoos, as well as body paint. They considerable value on strength, power, and war. They’re generally around four to five feet tall with short tails, razor sharp claws, dagger-like teeth, and black quills on their raptor-like heads and necks.

1 Like

K’ttoxuk?

possible scientific name: Deinolongicaudatus sapians

means sapient terrible longtail

3 Likes

@RoboRomb

Scientific name : Xenosaurus sapiens
Common name : Coturix

The common name is derived from two gods of war (Celtic mythology).

1 Like

Linguerians?

I just put words relating to it in google translate and try to combine some of the cooler sounding ones

1 Like

No, I will not let you

I really should get more verbose when writing down my ideas. Today, when tidying up my desk, I found a scrap of paper that said:

I remember it having been pretty important to me when I wrote it, but now I do not know what my past self is trying to tell me.

2 Likes

Thechnically, it isn’t a spoiler if it already happened

1 Like