THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

even if urs the moderators cant mute that undestandable that u cant ignore everything bad that can happan, here i think its prety rare if something like that happan at all.
mostly here we behave ok, acording to the silence laws of the forum.
that a good thing
i only see one ban user here, and that before i even got here and never sense i got here i ever see someone ever breaking any hard law here.

sry for the long mind stuff i writh here

I don’t know why there are so many civ forum games compared to evo ones
please don’t reply to me twilight

But I had a whole essay typed before I saw that T-T lol (that you told me not to respond)

Do we have to be admins to create a category?

Sorry, just want to hear some different but by no means less experienced voices on this topic

1 Like

What’s your favorite god game

Thrive twenty years from now.

4 Likes

It start with me in the end.
i ust to start an civics game after non that i know before have non be active.

so i start one, and most here in the past want to prsitipat on my game and that how the Civics game bloom have start.

then i will finish my game (soon), i will go move to other type of game forue that i planing to do.

evo game here are very hard to do (from expirimat), soo that mean taht even if we have an common evo intrest, there are not my taht continun to this day

1 Like

Probably yes. It’d be pretty bad if anyone else could spam create categories.

The opening number serves the purpose of setting up the universe. And I’ve established what the universe is - it’s the 26th century, the Alliance is ever expanding and hates humans. Which track from the soundtrack bets fits this?

A bit late, but maybe you forgot that the “floating forges” hypotesis was already discussed in the past.

Imagine an entire category dedicated to Indian spammers.

What is the “floating forge” hypothesis?

Underwater civs making forges/fires that float on top of the water to cook/smelt stuff (maybe using pumice as a base or oil to help fuel)

If anyone is about to reply that idea, dont’t. Or at least don’t reply in this thread, go to the underwater civs discussion thread.

2 Likes

we’re 400 posts away from having 100,000 posts in the forum!

2 Likes

How do you know that

the site statistics sections of this

1 Like

who wants to troll the underwater civs?

but still we have a long way to go before 10,000 in this threa

Just realized i missed my anniversary by two days :frowning:

Well, I’ll be damned. TeaKing is one of our moderators! Tea is safe from being wasted here! No Boston Tea party here!