THE NEW Miscellaneous Talk That Doesn't Deserve A New Thread Thread Thread (Part 1)

Haha… yeah that happened.

I’m good with the 9th place.

Yeah, but it already happened, so it doesn’t change anything. All hail Britannia!

haha, I’m a traitor to French people :crazy_face:

0.4.3 is gonna get released today, the pilus is coming to the game! YAY!!!

3 Likes
It’s already released. I’m adding the files to my versions folder.
2 Likes
Sorry for double posting, but I have a question just in case my GPU’s price increases:

Is an RX 590 any better than a GTX 1660 or vice-versa?

What do you guys think of avisapiens?

3 Likes

that’s one hell of an ugly Boi.

2 Likes

And what do you guys think of serena ?
https://sites.google.com/site/worldofserina/home

1 Like

no, a wyvern is a worm-shaped dragon!

1 Like
I don’t know why but someone on Steam came to tell me bullshit about Epic Game Store and said that if I hated EGS, then I would hate Unreal Engine too. I replied that I didn’t hate UE, but that I discourage its use to avoid encouraging EGS. Then he told me to kill myself and called me a “Unity follower” (he was very mistaken, I’m a Valve follower haha).

:laughing: :joy: :rofl:

Nope. You made a big mistake boy. You. Never. Tell me. To kill myself. I went on his or her profile page and it was private and level 0 only. Did he go on Steam just to tell me that?
Has this kind of harassment ever happened to you, guys?

Feel free to share

EDIT: Nice pictures btw @thunder

I have not had random people message me on steam…

He didn’t message me. He went on one of my XCOM 2 Screenshots and just told me his bullshit.

Speaking of random message on Steam, there are the CS:GO people who just want me to try their promo on a CS:GO raffle website or whatever. Now, I’m blocking them. When will they understand?
There were also other kinds of random message, but I haven’t seen those in years. It’s TF2 people saying that their friends want to trade with you. If their friends wanted to trade with me, then why don’t they do it themselves? Scammers.

Fun fact: “Spammer” and “Scammer” only have one different letter each.

EDIT: @hhyyrylainen, just a random question about Steam, do you have taxes on Steam?
My country (Canada) isn’t charged by Steam, but my doomed province (Quebec) decided to charge digital goods. What a bunch of balloney!

Spammers never do. Though, it has been now more than a month since the last indian spammer tried to post here. So they might have actually learned their lesson.

I’m pretty sure I pay VAT on steam games, but it is always included in the price (like it is sensible). So a game that costs 49.99 € will have the VAT (taxes) already factored in (so that’s the price I pay when completing the purchase). I think there might be some EU regulation or something forcing VAT to be included in prices, which is a very nice system as I always know at a shop how much the total is when I’m buying something.

1 Like
Oh well. In my province, that new rule really pissed me off. However, I may have found why it took so long to show me the taxes: it’s probably because I used PayPal on Steam to get some money in Steam Wallet. Then, it probably knew the location. Is it actually possible to delete a transaction, so that the billing address isn’t known anymore?

No, I think those are called wyrms

1 Like

And by the way that the newer redesign the og look like this images (10)

Hey guys, what’s the best between a GTX 1650 Super and an RX 580?

What should I go for if the prices are quite the same?

Here is what I found out:

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1650S-Super-vs-AMD-RX-580/4058vs3923

Better lighting for Nvidia, but better texture for AMD.

https://www.gpucheck.com/compare/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1650-super-vs-amd-radeon-rx-580/amd-ryzen-5-2600x-vs-amd-ryzen-5-2600x/high

Quite the same FPS, so I can’t really draw any conclusion from those.

Any advice?

That’s likely something insignificant. I’d just look at the FPS numbers. If the FPS numbers for the games you care about are good enough on the RX 580, I would recommend getting that.

If the FPS differences aren’t significant, you can just go for the cheaper one.

Hey devs… @hhyyrylainen . Quick question; can users self-endorse projects they are working on? I thought I remembered something in the FAQ saying that “advertisements” were not allowed on the forums. Not to snitch, but simply to use as an example, Mr. Lugg has a thread dedicated to making music, which would benefit them in the end. I suppose what I’m really asking is if other users could do this as well?

1 Like