The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

maybe give it a shield as a background?

No, but I do plan on making a coat of arms for each province.
1 Like

I am making a lot of flags. these are for my provinces

Flag of Gaziir:

Summary

Flag of Baruun Omod:

Summary

@OmnipotentFNarr why does everyone else’s turn summary have their country’s name on it, while i have Mongols (instead of Mongolia)?

i think its because you were a group of people and not a fully fledged nation

1 Like

no one was a country at the beginning of the game.

1 Like

You did name it Mongols and not Mongolia at the start of the game

1 Like

oh, that makes more sense then. but it doesn’t really work anymore

You can probably rename your nation to Mongolia now that you settled

1 Like

hey Omni, can i be called Mongolia now?

The flag looks good, but i would make the red in the cross slightly darker and the symbol not as small, but i’m not an expert so random letter

1 Like

New version of my flag.

2 Likes
*double post
Yesterday, I learned that the Golden League was based on the Golden Horde in a random video speaking about empires.

It is not based on the Golden Horde. The golden horde was a fragment of the Mongolian empire and it was based in Northern Europe.(if I remember correctly)

No, I mean that the title is inspired from it. Isn’t that right?

Wait i always thought that at least the name was based on the golden horde

2 Likes

The name was partially inspired by the Golden Horde, but nothing else

Just a question: Is there a use for jobs when you have 8 cities/villages?
1 Like

Not really, at that point it becomes more of a preference and rp thing, the exception being the army. I might make some jobs mandatory like having farmers or fishers so the people don’t starve, but other than that, global actions dominate.

3 Likes

I have two silly questions:D

1. Is “developing” my language from hieroglyphic one to one with letters (just pretend you understand me lol) action free?

2. Will it have any effects? (It will be less complicated and will allow it’s users to express more complex “commands”, so I guess it will make storaging and sharing information overall easier)

Language is more of an rp thing, you can change it for free, but it won’t affect anything.

2 Likes