The Public Thrive Odyssey Council

For some reason I cannot see my civ in the list of civs in the in the round. :thinking:

it is in semetica?
bruh

1 Like

Collapse the Semetica detail. Hollow Sands is in there.

2 Likes

By the way @zenzonegaming becoming a civ is free, so what’s your first action?

1 Like

oh i forgot to say this
so ill say it now
tyre will officially become a city

1 Like

wait why are your actions secret blackjack?

1 Like
Because I want to keep them private. Does that pose a problem to you?
1 Like

it just seems… suspicious
like you are preparing to attack someone

1 Like

No, I won’t attack anyone.

By the way, I don’t remember anyone asking yp364 why some of his actions were secret on Round 59.
2 Likes

i don’t think blackjack will attack anyone

2 Likes

It is still suspicious. Which is why if anything strange happens and I have no answer for it, I will blame it on them.

That would be called a workshop, I think.

2 Likes

How should this game end like what is the ultimate goal we all are working towards?

1 Like

It would end when humans ascend?

1 Like

Are there going to be multiple win conditions?

1 Like
Well anyway, I’m off for tonight. Good night, guys.
1 Like

i thought we just had to build an ascention gate

2 Likes

I guess but i feel like that lends itself to one type of play style

i feel like there should be multiple ways to ascend

1 Like
Spoiler stuff for the end game

My idea was that basically building an ascension gate would be like the final bossfight of the game, requiring multiple planets and stars worth of resources, being built as rings around the supermassive black hole at the centre of the galaxy, which means that there can be multiple ascension gates, as long as they’re in different galaxies.

However, like when allying the Grox, once you start building the ascension gate, every civilization will turn on you, wanting to either destroy it because of how dangerous it would be for it to fall in the wrong hands, or capture it for themselves.

You would have to fight waves of civilizations throwing everything they have at you, while subsequently building a supermassive structure in a dangerous area.

Of course, you could always just sit back and wait for another species to build the ascension gate and join the party by trying to capture it, but the real challenge will be the choices you have to make. Fight or build? You have to find the right balance. If you don’t concentrate on your defenses, you’ll quickly be overrun and lose. But if you don’t focus enough on building, you’ll eventually be worn out through attrition and lose.

4 Likes

What are the benefit of guns if they apply the same bonus a bow?

1 Like