šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

Evidently someone named Sven

this is so obscure

We need a Thrive iceberg

3 Likes

Nevermind, it was actually something that Pumpkin said in a private thread, I think. Maybe it was Nover too.

yes yes yes yes yes ima make a thread

Mini-case 2:

WHY HASNā€™T DOOMLIGHTNING RELEASED A NEW FORUM GAME YET?

Recently Doomlightningā€™s most recent forum game, Pandora Horizon 2, has ended.

But then after it ended something odd happenedā€¦

He didnā€™t release the beginning of pandora horizon 3, or some other game, and itā€™s been almost 3 days since it ended.

This is out of character.

What happened to doomlightning? That he wouldnā€™t immediately release another game like he always has?

Iā€™ll tell you what happened, itā€™s all related to Aztec blood sacrifices, specifically them stopping about 1000-ish years ago.

You see Doomlightning is an Aztec god, specifically an Aztec god of games, and as an Aztec god he logically needs blood sacrifice to power his abilities, with them having stopped he is slowly weakening.

If something doesnā€™t happen soon then he may never release a forum game again.

This is why I am humbly requesting all of you to commit blood sacrifices to Doomlightning, ideally using the least liked member of your family or social group.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET PANDORA HORIZON 3!

Mini-case 3:

WHAT DOES ZENZONE DO IN HIS DAY ā€“ TO ā€“ DAY LIFE?

Itā€™s a question that everyone on thrive, on the internet, on the entire world wants to know, the one secret that Detective Zenzongaming has not yet exposed to humanity.

His life.

No one knows what he does every day, not even himself.

If only if someone were to post it, to follow him around every day filming his adventures and posting it on thrive in an easy-to-read series of episodes.

If only if someone were to do that, maybe it could stop world hunger, the various wars currently happening, and permanently destroy Australia.

If onlyā€¦

Oh, whatā€™s that? Someone HAS done that?!

What?! Where is it?! Everyone needs to see this! I was originally going to my wifeā€™s funeral but Iā€™m sure she would understand!

I NEED TO READ THAT SERIES!
https://community.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/t/detective-zenzones-travels/4944

Recording #2:

Starting VHS...

Do you wish to continue?
 Yea
 >Yea
Starting Recording...

Hi, Iā€™m here again. I had to move to Iapetus to dodge theseā€¦ Well, you know. Itā€™s pretty cool here, weaker gravity and stuff, and I donā€™t need air, so I can explore the place peacefully. Anyway, on to the case. I was playing Thrive, which is now in the society stage, thanks to hhylainenā€™s great-grandson. When I was on multicellular, I noticed something strange. I could see little creatures that didnā€™t interact with the other cells. At first I thought they were mitochondria, after all, they had a similar shape. however, the mitochondria in the game are much larger than the ones Iā€™ve seen. So I came to the conclusion: THEY ARE CELLS MADE OF DARK MATTER AND ECTOPLASM THAT WANT TO DOMINATE THE UNIVERSE! If we donā€™t stop them, they will go out of the game and wipe out what little normal matter there is in the universe, so we have to stop them now! Calm down, I have to calm down. pets my tame red panda Right. As I said, since zenzone is very busy writing an autobiography so we need all the help we can get

Case 16:

Secret expansions to Thrive Forums?!

Sometime ago, New sites have been found that seems suspiciously simmilar in name to thrive forums. Those are: Thrive community Church, Garden and Fitness. It is unknown who made those or why they are named like that, but their name suggests that they are linked to thrive community forums in some shape or form.
And Thrive community church is the most suspicious of those three, as it involves playing music to worship some godā€¦ wonder who that is and wonder who founded thisā€¦

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Ummā€¦ South Africaā€¦Who was born in South Africa?
Nelson Mandela.
What else has his name?
The Mandela Effect. Does this inspire the name of a Analog Horror calledā€¦?
Mandela Catalog.
What is Mandela Catalog?
An ARG.
How many letters does ARG have?
3+3=?
What words have six letters? Thrive andā€¦

BANANA.

1 Like

Banana biome confirmed

1 Like

How did you post a non-YouTube video?

The same way that I would post a YouTube video. I just pasted the link (in this case, from Streamable).

Doomlightning has turned invisible!
Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-18 o 15.21.39
Did he die? Is he now a ghost? What will happen to the forum games without him?

Dooms pfp was glitching for me too in the lounge category only for some reason.

I dont ā€œseeā€ anything wrong here

Whereā€™s your pfpā€¦ The pfp failure has spred

idk, i didnā€™t do anything that could do that can do that

Maybe Aztec gods can make themselves invisible

1 Like

Finally, a power worth for a god

1 Like