šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

we should make A wiki!

honestly giving users pages on the fan wiki isnt a bad idea

As long as you have the userā€™s consent explicitly speakingā€¦

yeahhā€¦ morality is boring but I suppose thatā€™s a good plan.

its allowed to add any banned user without there consent. cause what they gonna do

no personal information though, just stuff thats on the forum. if you, say, knew how old one of them was, or their location, dontput it in. just stuff they already stuck on the internet

Looking at you, TeaKing.

what? what do you mean?

its fell like i too yound to know that things

Risonhoā€¦Risottoā€¦
i think its clear that the risonho emote is ACTUALLY suppost to beā€¦

Case 15:

WHAT IN BELGIUM MEANS RISONHO

The entire forum stopped its discussions to discuss this fact. So someone needed to look for answers. I went with a journalist (In the future they are basically the CIA but they seek news) To Zyxiaā€™s secret base of operations where the time portal is located. After dodging the guards, I managed to enter the portal and went to 1500, where I could see the beginning of the colonization of South America. However, in addition to Portuguese with scurvy and unlucky indigenous people, I saw a person. She wore an orange outfit. And thatā€™s when I remembered. It was Julius, my killer, who started to stalk me. I ran away from it, running all over the world, and I ended up changing a few things, you know that French Revolution thing? I started it, when I stumbled in Paris and pushed a nobleman. Anyway, after running away for many ages, I was in Japan, face to face with Julius.
ā€œWhat were you doing in 1500?ā€
ā€œSelling risotto, nowā€
ā€œWait, what? Why?ā€
ā€œA transparent bald guy asked me to sell it, he said itā€™s for his shop, what was the nameā€¦ Zamanon? It was nothing else. Anyway, he paid me a lot to get the South Americans addicted to risotto and he could sell moreā€
ā€œOkay, nowā€¦ Well, thereā€™s a minute left, byeā€

I get in my flying car (YES we have that in the future) and wait, I forgot to mention, it was 1945, and I got away just in time for the Hiroshima anime bomb. After that I went back to the past and tidied things up. Also, I did other things too, you know that game, about Mine-and-craft? I created it, then sold it to Notch for $5. A good deal I think.

Minecraft is my lifeblood, along with forum games and random ideas I shove in a box for later.

Anyway so remember how I said I was thinking of infiltrating Jeffie boys mafia that wants to monetize thrive so I could gather intel? Well I did it, and I heard a rumor that they are organizing another hit on @Trappist-1e , this time using an EMP to fry the backup before they take him down.

I donā€™t know if this is accurate, but itā€™s better to be cautious. Also look out especially for a man with a dragons face and lions mane, from what Iā€™ve seen here he is an adept magic user and bounty hunter.

Well, back to work. If I donā€™t come back, itā€™s because I got bored and started playing minecraft.

I wonder if there ever will be the day when there is actually a believable and interesting case in this thread

1 Like

case EV: who really made the evolutions! hoax? maybe someone already found out but I donā€™t know and therefore want to

The heck is an evolution

the thing that jumpstarted thrive

it was some old renders of a scientifically accurate spore. some people wanted to make it a real game and the rest is history

1 Like

Oh yeah, I did that too on my time travel, were actually screenshots of an alternate timeline where Spore was scientifically accurate

1 Like

Please stop double posting, edit your previous post. I think Iā€™ve said this to you once already so Iā€™m going to soon issue a warning if you keep doing that.

Evidently someone named Sven