šŸ‘» The Thrive Vault of Paranormal Activity

noooooo assistant!
i will avenge you by revealing your murderer

Iā€™m ok
I was killed, but as I was of the utmost importance, the government kept a memory backup
Now Iā€™m a robotic soul waiting for the 3D printer to print my new body

Do you remember anything that happened since the backup? Like who killed you?

i SHALL AVENGE YOU GHOST ASSISTANT!

good luck finding out who killed him

He was tall, wore a suit, had no facā€¦ Oops sorry wrong entity, I just remember he he looked like a that guy, but short

Case 15:

WHO MURDERED TRAPPIST-1E?

Recently my assistant has been murdered, however he is okay as he is now a ghost waiting to posses someone in order to get a new body, but it might take a while.

But either way the murderer must be caught and brought to justice.

I didnā€™t have very many clues to go off of so the first thing I did was listen to the recording.

And thatā€™s when I noticed something.

I increased the volume and decreased the speed, and heard something right in between Trappist asking who the murderer was and him being murdered.

ā€œHello, my name-a Julius!ā€

This ā€œJuliusā€ spoke with a heavy Italian accent, and I could tell from the ways that his voice reverberated that he was wearing an Orange shirt and hat, and was also wearing overalls.

A colored shirt and hat, overalls, Italian accent?

This could only mean one thing.

I was forced to hop down several sewage pipes until I finally found one that took me to the mushroom kingdom.

Once there I seemed out the Mario bros and conducted an interview with them, but they wouldnā€™t tell me anything so I was forced to resort to ā€œextremeā€ measures to get the information out of them.

And what they told me shocked me to my very core.

ā€œJuliusā€¦ cough coughā€¦ Julius is the third Mario Broā€¦ā€

All his life Julius was hidden away from the public eye by his brothers so that he could be the secret assassin of the group, the one who would take out the more insidious contracts that would otherwise irreversibly tarnish the trioā€™s reputation.

Contracts such as murdering Trappist-1eā€¦

I spent several days and several nights traveling across the mushroom kingdom, slowly hunting Julius down.

Then, finally, I cornered him.

ā€œWho was it?! Who paid you to murder him?!ā€

ā€œI-a, I donā€™t know! It came-a in the mail! You have to believe-a me!ā€

ā€œI wonā€™t ask this question again, WHO WAS IT?!ā€

ā€œAh, ah-a, it was-aā€¦ a weird person that dressed like-a a wizard!ā€

ā€œhmm, Fralegendā€¦ thank you for your cooperation good sirā€¦ā€

ā€œSo youā€™re going to-a let me a go n-ā€

BANG BANG BANG!

I should have known, only he would be able to do something like thisā€¦

That damned wizard of evil!

I rushed back to my home dimension as fast as I could, but it was already too late.

He had sealed the warp pipesā€¦

And now I am trapped, trapped in this mushroom filled hell until someone, anyone receives my transmission and unseals the warp pipes, which can only be accomplished from the other side of them.

Until then, this is detective Zenzone, signing off.

yo so can i get like a recap of this threads lore?

I have no idea. I donā€™t know if anyone does.

Well, never say I didnā€™t do anything for you zenzone. You do not want to know how many different places those pipes go, but I think Iā€™ve unsealed them.

If not, try to find a Yoshi to eat the seals, that might be faster than me coming back down there and trying to find the right pipe

thank you assistant greenwings

1 Like

Iā€™m back, now with this new semi-robotic body I donā€™t need that silly gas you call air anymore. This will be useful for underwater research missions

Are you able to smeltle le meltel?

I canā€™t even imagine what that is but yes. Also, I can see ultraviolet and infrared. They are pretty cool colors

what about the 2 annoying underwater civ guys

burgeon was included, Kemikal isnā€™t that bad and just sorta blends in with Kiky, rednascar, and all the other guys i forgot about.

I think TheCreator and NickTheNick should be noteable since they created the modern evo(TheCreator) and civic(NickTheNick) game formula they also were important for thrive in general

also ja1cob on the old forum is notable since I think they are the first real user to get permabanned who was some kind of regular (I am not entirely sure this is correct but it the first i can remember ). They get banned for this post but they also were a little rude.

We have unfortunately had to ban Ja1cob from the community forum on a permanent basis. This is because he broke the rule about respecting other users, the most recent occasion being an insulting post about some of the moderators through thinly veiled metaphors. As Ja1cob has had a ban before, this time it has progressed to a permanent ban.

Got the same treatment as kiky

ohhhh i remember nickthenick!! dont know thecreator though. didnt mrmustachio do a evo game that became a civ game and stealthā€™s game has been running sense the old forums, so thecreator must be really old

idk why but i never really absorbed that. idk rednascar hasnt become nearly a famous as Kiky so its prolly that

Okay i actually read a bit more and he didnā€™t create it (I already knew this kind of since I remember there was a guy who claimed to created this first evo game on that thread) but he was the first on the forum to do it as before all forum games were roleplays basically. Though his was the one that everyone definitely kind of modeled off of.

The creator created his in 2015 on the old forum, it this one: Official Thrive Forum Game Competition | Thrive Community Forums

There are also a alot of influential members here in this thread: I'm simultaneously the newest and oldest member here

I also remember a guy who was banned who had 2 account and basically made them argue with each other alot, that was wild

1 Like