Thrive Civilization Game (Part 3 Reboot)

Yeah I am just willing to play

1 Like

i think you already know my answer

1 Like

Oh man, it’s been a while haha. Sure, why not.

1 Like

Yes i would love to still play

1 Like

Yep, would love to play

1 Like

definitely wanna continue playing this

1 Like

Playing this again would be pretty fun

1 Like

Im working on the round, im making a few gameplay changes that will hopefully make some things easier. I also have a major side project I’m working on in conjunction with the round, so if anyone wants to help out with that I would appreciate the help. I want to keep the details a surprise for most, but I’ll let you know its about organization, summarizing, and lots of typing if anyone wants to help

Remade the server again

i’m good at writing (moderately) maybe i can help

1 Like

Fun fact, all together there is over 150 pages and 45k words

1 Like

in the next round?
or in total?
probably in total
but idk it HAS been a while

Ooh, from reading the first few posts this sounds interesting. If it isn’t to late, I’d like to join/be put on waiting list if possible.

One question: is it just that one human like race or can we make ones up/ add new ones?

1 Like

Ill reserve a waiting space too plz

1 Like

At this stage most players are the same race and species, if you have any ideas send them my way and I’ll think about incorporating then, though most likely as creatures living in verse

2 Likes

After getting my ass handed to me in midterms I’m finishing the round and will publish tonight

Noticable quality dive but whatev

4 Likes

I hate to be that guy, but can I get a for sure on who wants to stay in. I think that cutting the number of players would help me actually finish the round, since I keep running out of motivation around player #7. If people are willing, I may be able to run two different games simultaneously but running one complete game of 11 players is too much

4 Likes

well a few of the players aren’t really active anymore, so that helps a bit

Only one who isn’t interested is Agenttine, the others said that they were gonna join in the discord

hmm, since i have a whole thing going with the akeer can they become an npc civ for a while if agenttine leaves?