Thrive Community Forums Animations

Nooooooooooo! I can’t help myself! Don’t give me the temptation!

1 Like

Okay no more spoilers
On the other hand here’s this

That could get really bad really quick.

1 Like

That’s kiky and his stand inner spirit, thanos kiky belgiumation

Also

Wdym

KKK? You have like 15 k’s next to each other

1 Like

Ohhhh ok

Well it’s supposed to stand for kikygames
But I get what you’re talking about

Edit: I counted and the image had 21 K’s next to eachother

Well…so kiky comes back from tHe vOiD? :fearful: :cold_sweat: :scream:
The place where there is no thrife (life), accountciousness (consciousness), ONLY THREATH (DEATH)
now some void dark inscriptions from my visions: what do them mean? nobody cares…nobody cared…it was a warning…

,̸̨͡.̴͜͝.̴̕͢,̴̷͜͞҈̷̵̨̢̛́͒̈́͜͠͡҈̸͒̌̕͜͜͞҉̵̸̧̨́͐̽͜͠͝͠҉̢͊͝҉̸̶̧̨̢̛҇̄͛̏͝҉̶̷̵̷̸̢̡̧͚͇̙̾̽̓҇̕͜͜͢͞͞͡͠҈̶̶̵̨̡̢̢̜̥̜̱҇҇̕͠҉̶̶̴̶̸̵̵̸̢̧̧̧̡̡̛̛̛̝̬̫̭͎̟̰̦҇͜͢͢͡͠͠͝͞.҉̴̵̡̧҇̄̕҉̴̡̧̿́̕͞҈̢͌͞҉̷̵̢̧̧҇̆̇̐̕͝҉̷̨҇̆͑̕͢҉̴̷̨̨̡̛̓̿̿͡͡҈̵̶̢̅̋̓̕͜͜͞͞҈̸̛̙̫͜͜͝҈̴̴̸̶̷̴̶̢̡̡̢̢̛̮̱̪͈̱̱͔̟̕̕͢͜͜͝͝͞͡͝҈̨̩҇҉̷͚҇͜͢͡.҉̢͡҈̶̵̸̵̴̶̸̨̡̢̡̛̛͌́́͛̊҇̊҇̍͢͢͜͡͡͞҉̷̷̡̧́҇̅͆͢͞͡҈̸̵̷̨̨̡̛͌̂̇̄͢͡͝͝҈̶̵̷̸̸̷̷̨̨̡̨̢̮̳̙͇̞͇͕҇̅̕͢͢͢͠͝͝͠͝͡҈̷̷̴̧̢̛̝̞͓͓҇̕͢͜͞҉͎͢͠҉̡̮͝҈̵̸̨̡̧̰̮̗҇҇͝҉̸̡̢̞͝͡ ,̘͓͇̞̬͢.̢̯͉͖̰.̨͇̱,̷̨̧̧̡̨̨̢̡̨̢̡̡̨̢̧̡̧̨̡̡̨̢̧̧̥͖̳̬̙̳͚̗̠̫͚̤͙͎͎̜̩̖̭̳͎̮̰̯̟̦͙̘͎̝͉̤̦͚̗͓̟͔̤̥̟̳̳͇̤̦͚̘̬̫̖͈͎̖̠͚̤̣͈̣̦͇͖͎̙̫̖̫̜̗͉̘̥͖͖̥͖̜̠̳͕̱̦͓̟̝̯̳̬̯̪͓̫̰̞̳͓̯̭͖͚͎̥̪͕̣̟̠̲̯̰͓͇͍̗̮̦̞͈̥̱́͒̈́͒̌́͐̽͊̄͛̏̾̽̓͢͜͜͢͢͜͢͜ͅͅ.̴̨̡̧̢̡̡̢̡̡̨̡̨̡̧̡̢̥͙̬̤͔̘̖̠̜͙̯̪͙̯͔͕͙̞͓̞͉̯̰̱̠͖̖̯͓̘͇͓̤͓͙͉̮̗̞̤͉͇̤͓̗̯̱̩̠͕̬̞̟̣̙͉͚̤̫̤͉̤̬̮̟̱͈̳̭͈̪͔͈̖̱͔̙͕̱̯̫̘͔̦͎͍̟̝̫̩̠̘͚̭̳̮̄̿́͌̆̇̐̆͑̓̿̿̅̋̓͢͜͢͢͜͢͢͜͢͜͢͢͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ.̤̜͜҈̢̢̧̧̢̡̡̢̢̡̡̡̨̢̡̧̢̨̢̡̢̡̡̨̨̳̝̪̫͙͔̟̯̝͓̞͕͙͓͉̳͓̖̫͖̭̘̘̤͉̲̣͔͓̰͓̫͎̦̣͔͉͎̜̖̜̣̳̠̯̩͇͕̞̙͕͚͎͕̗̲̰̮̝̮̳̩̟̮͕̙̗̱͎̖͇̮̞̞̣̫̱͇͇͕͚͕̪͔̖̳̗̝̥͔̠̱̞̝̥̣̤͖͓̭̩̣̱͎͓̙̫͎̝̫̮͔̝̜̞̰̭̰̰̮̮͙͎̱̲̗̥̦̞̦͔̰͇͌́́͛̊̊̍́̅͆͌̂̇̄̅͜͢͢͜͜͜͢͜ͅͅ ,̸̨͡.̴͜͝.̴̕͢,̴̷͜͞҈̷̵̨̢̛́͒̈́͜͠͡҈̸͒̌̕͜͜͞҉̵̸̧̨́͐̽͜͠͝͠҉̢͊͝҉̸̶̧̨̢̛҇̄͛̏͝҉̶̷̵̷̸̢̡̧͚͇̙̾̽̓҇̕͜͜͢͞͞͡͠҈̶̶̵̨̡̢̢̜̥̜̱҇҇̕͠҉̶̶̴̶̸̵̵̸̢̧̧̧̡̡̛̛̛̝̬̫̭͎̟̰̦҇͜͢͢͡͠͠͝͞.҉̴̵̡̧҇̄̕҉̴̡̧̿́̕͞҈̢͌͞҉̷̵̢̧̧҇̆̇̐̕͝҉̷̨҇̆͑̕͢҉̴̷̨̨̡̛̓̿̿͡͡҈̵̶̢̅̋̓̕͜͜͞͞҈̸̛̙̫͜͜͝҈̴̴̸̶̷̴̶̢̡̡̢̢̛̮̱̪͈̱̱͔̟̕̕͢͜͜͝͝͞͡͝҈̨̩҇҉̷͚҇͜͢͡.҉̢͡҈̶̵̸̵̴̶̸̨̡̢̡̛̛͌́́͛̊҇̊҇̍͢͢͜͡͡͞҉̷̷̡̧́҇̅͆͢͞͡҈̸̵̷̨̨̡̛͌̂̇̄͢͡͝͝҈̶̵̷̸̸̷̷̨̨̡̨̢̮̳̙͇̞͇͕҇̅̕͢͢͢͠͝͝͠͝͡҈̷̷̴̧̢̛̝̞͓͓҇̕͢͜͞҉͎͢͠҉̡̮͝҈̵̸̨̡̧̰̮̗҇҇͝҉̸̡̢̞͝͡v ,…,̷͚͇̙̜̥̜̱̝̬̫̭͎̟̰̦́͒̈́͒̌́͐̽͊̄͛̏̾̽̓.̴̙̫̮̱̪͈̱̱͔̟̩͚̄̿́͌̆̇̐̆͑̓̿̿̅̋̓.҈̮̳̙͇̞͇͕̝̞͓͓͎̮̰̮̗̞͌́́͛̊̊̍́̅͆͌̂̇̄̅

1 Like

Another sneak peak

3 Likes

Transformationnn!!!

1 Like

Ah yes
Transformation
It was actually TeaKing who said that in order to differentiate inner spirits from stands we need to make their mechanics different
So we chose that most of us transform into our inner spirits instead of summoning them
However there are some spirits that need their user to function, like Bred Crums (Nover’s spirit).

1 Like

2 Likes

Will it have…ME?
How will I look?
(sneak peak suggestion)

I’ll give you one i guess

1 Like

Will I have some improvements/diferent things?
Mobile alert again

Yes you will
Like for example a crown for your appearance
Because you are lord Lovat.

1 Like

6/8 done with my animation now!

2 Likes
3 Likes

The long awaited Thrivers new opening is here!
Complete with better visuals and more users!

Turn up the volume for the best experience (because I didn’t import the audio from my device).

The song is called “Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town”.

This video includes…
@TeaKing
@Nover452
@zenzonegaming
@Evolution4Weak
@OoferDoofer
@LordLovat
@blackjacksike
@Gotor
QuantumCrab
hhyyrylainen
Narotiza
BowlDawg
DonGororo
And many more!

10 Likes

INCREIBLE!
Your animarion has improved a lot! Great Work!
Cant wait for the colored version, even better!

1 Like

By the way that’s the animation for part two of this series…
It is the aftermath the fight with EA.

1 Like