and:
we will stream the game?

All good on your end?

Reinstalling didn’t work I’m tryna verify the files now

I can only load the save game, not host it
Edit: got it to work, password and name is Thrive. Let me know if it works

can u copy the IP?
i dont found u

@OoferDoofer @Sentiant @doomlightning @OmnipotentFNarr @DissonanceFall @Nover452
The ID is: 90142810341848073
Password: Thrive

I wish i could stay, but i have to go. it was fun while it lasted.

1 Like

Due to time and loss of players, we’ve decided to continue later on. And I was running out of time, leaving 1 if I left.

It was fun.

2 Likes

sry if its now Went well
but in short time, its was fun, i hope we soon continues

1 Like

Sorry about the issues on my end.
“Due to the weather there may be service interuptions.”

So… Huzzah.
Hopefully I can join in at some other point in time.

1 Like

(No I did not post this on the incorrect website)
I could try to use console commands to fix the frozen colony and add in an Empire (with extra resources) for Sentiant.

1 Like

Aight I have manually deleted the game, then reinstalled it, and now the issue is fixed. I’ll be able to join next time.

If you could spawn me an empire to use that would be great. Can I customise it or is that beyond the reach of console commands? I’d also appreciate it if someone could tell me what happened last time so I’m up to date. Btw @DissonanceFall we could do vocals next time on discord.

1 Like

I can try, it would be the first time I’ve used the command. If you can send me the empire I may be able to edit it in, the portrait might be random though.

Edit: I’ll have to change an AI empire to your ethics, civic/government and traits. Without savediting (which I suck at) I can’t change the portrait.

So when were you guys planning on continuing? Same time this week?

2 Likes

sure, i completely free

2 Likes

I think we should go online this Sunday at around the same time again and we’ll just see how many people show up. If we end up with too much/little people compared to last game we can always start another one.

2 Likes

Good idea. i hope i will fully recover until then from the bizarre accident:
A cactus fell on me while I was sleeping and only today I have quite recovered

1 Like

Cacti are a prickly bunch, quite willing to drive out any who enter their territory.

I should be good to go.
Or at least, that’s the hope.

1 Like

Could we perhaps do it earlier? I eat at about 18:00ish on Sunday, I could just leave and rejoin if required

I dunno about earlier but I might be able to do a little later. 2021-02-14T18:00:00Z? Slightly earlier? It’ll probably take some time to set everything up anyway.