Thrive Community Stellaris

As many as possible. That’s why we want your to host, seeing as you have all of them.

I think it’s the answer, but it’s not me, it’s everything else
Everyone needs the same DLC to log in
edit:

This is what the host looks like, it is not possible to disable DLC within the server
And only those who are in the exact definition can enter, I think, I checked this only on myself

For multiplayer Stellaris the hosts dlc apply to everyone, so if you have them then we can all use them.

2 Likes

I can not check until we try,
These then have another way of being a host
edit: it see like u right:

The ServerID (shown when hovering above the server icon below the galaxy settings section) can then be given to other players to easily find this specific MP session. The same line also displays any gameplay affecting DLCs enabled by the host

Question in Title. Do all players need to have the same DLC’s in a multiplayer game or they just cant use the ones they dont have? No, only the host needs it. Whatever he has, everyone in that game will have access to.

Only the host needs it, players who make a empire with DLC’s they don’t own can’t play it in single player.

1 Like

Anyway, just bumping this thread to see we have any last-minute joiners and if no one has any objections to the time: 2021-02-07T17:00:00Z

1 Like

i will see if i can join, but i might not be able to.

1 Like

well…
I will soon open the serve
I think I’ll open it in half an hour, after I eat something

:+1: Make sure to give the server a password so we don’t have randoms joining. ‘Thrive’ would do. I’ll be joining around 2021-02-07T17:00:00Z exactly, my schedule is a bit tight. I’ll make a finalist pinging everyone when we actually can start

1 Like

i all ready did that:
ID: 90142804003677193
password: 1!Thrive!1

Hope everything is going to be fine
(And also that my war machine will work)

Update: I have something in the server!
Besides, I remember they asked for it to be broadcast or something

1 Like

I’m running a bit late because I had the wrong version of Stellaris or something (?) will join you soon hopefully

its says it in ver’ 2.8.1 (dfce)

Ill also probably be a bit late, I have to finish up something. i wont be more than 10 minutes.

Make sure you have no mods installed, even if it doesn’t change the Checksum (dfce), as it will make the server unreachable.

I don’t have any mods my game is just launching the incorrect version. No matter how many times I tell it to launch (dfce) it just keeps launching (8b90).

Try checking if your on any beta’s, if not Verify your files on steam

Just arrived. Where are we doing vocals through, if at all?

I’m afraid you’ll just have to start without me. I’m reinstalling right now but at my internet speed that might take hours

As far as I know, we are not doing vocals.

You can join Mid Game, you’ll just take over an AI.

Edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/5zwf37/can_players_join_a_game_in_progress/

1 Like