Thrive doesn't start (error starting thrive.exe)

Please thell my why dosent the launcher work i downloaded many times to fix it mayby problems in the download idk but 0.5.9 and 0.5.8 arent starting and some times the launcher

Please give more detail on the problem you are encountering. Help cannot be given if no one knows what exactly to help with.

You are experiencing problems with the launcher, right? Do you get an error message? What does it say?

1 Like

Also a good starting point would be to ask which operating system @Thrivefan1 is using and which file they downloaded for the launcher?

1 Like

It dosent sey any thing when the game crashes the launcher closes tho and an error mesage apers that sey error starting thrive.exe

На вт., 16 авг. 2022 г. 18:54, TwilightWings21 via Thrive Community Forum <community@revolutionarygamesstudio.com> напиша:

So you actually don’t have a problem with the launcher but the game not working?

Please try the usual Thrive not starting troubleshooting steps I’ve posted many times before. For example:

Also please try the GLES2 forced and videos disabled options available in the launcher settings.

Meyby no problem whit the locher and thx for the help