Thrive Rules of Nature Competition

Mutation 1: A foregut used to store excess food is developped.

Mutation 2: Severeal glands are gathered togheter in a single organ specialized for the production of digestive enzymes.

(unfortunately no more speed for now)

Yep, you can develop a jaw. Logically, the bit of rib over your brain will become a cranium as well.

How??? My species doesn’t run out, chloroplasts are part of its DNA and can regrow.

Mutations:

Fully variable releasing of salt, allowing it to go to any water.

Manipulatory caste, which has a brain dedicated to figuring out the best uses for items in the environment, and 4 arms that each have 6 segmented fingers. (One particularly useful item is the skin of dead animals, which it uses as sails to boost speed)

1 Like

Welcome to the River Biome, @Nonametoseehere
Mutant 1: A horizontal tail fin (simmilar in shape to whale tail fins), allowing more speed and mobility
Mutant 2: Neurological upgrade, creating many spinal cords connecting the different neuron clusters, improving their communication with each other

good!

Oh pththththth, completely forgot that. Let me fix it real quick…

EDIT: @Nonametoseehere The Manipulatory caste’s behavior is innate like a hermit crab’s, right? Not quite green Eosapiens yet?

Mutant 1: Chemoreceptors (finally try better to find something like food and danger)

Mutant 2: 7 hydro-pumps legs (with the close water system, that can go in land and water [with the 5 leg for swin, the other four for walking, that mean better on land], help me farther in land, but st8ll bound in waters for the time been)

Mutation 1 : a spine that gives Nomenchiori more stability and anchored its muscels allowing it to excert more strenght with its body.

Mutation 2: Strings of nerves running through the spine to other parts of the body

found something interesting…

I’ll make an image of how my species is doing during the disaster soon.

It’s a whole brain dedicated to figuring out exactly the best way to use items, so it’s a lot more adaptable than a hermit crab, but I wouldn’t consider it quite sapient, because it doesn’t have social constructs or a well fleshed out systems perspective yet.

I hope we won’t have sapients by round 10, lol

Oops… I might be getting a bit too close.

1 Like

Mutation 1: stronger tentacles with sharp claws designed to tear apart meat for consumption as well as maneuver and manipulate.
Mutation 2: finned tail to increase speed.
It is time to move up the food chain.

And here it is!

1 Like
  • better eyespots to increase flight survivability

• pouch to carry fertilized eggs so i can move into open ocean

Legendicus did what when going towards Salixelysia?

torpe.doed without the .

Legendicus doesn’t have a slow centralized brain, has such it doesn’t fear such things.

so it’s going to die every time it tries to eat Salixelysia aurata then, because when it does it’ll get glass sharp enough to cut cells in half yote through its brain

It doesn’t have a centralized brain, as such you are wrong.