Thrive speedruns

v0.5.3.1 in 3:41
I did this on a trackpad btw, just to troll

3 Likes

Speedrun 02:51 WR by MGS Oficial
I’m not a speedrunner, so correct me if i’ve done something wrong.

9 Likes

I dunno if you guys saw this

9 Likes

im just going to assume this was the latest version because it was uploaded a month ago.
(to be honest i’m not really sure where to put these times. Do i make a new catagory or should i just input them into the 5.3.1 times?)

I think he posted to show the video, not to be added to the scoreboard. Also it’s a different cathegory (because it required a cytoplasm). Isn’t there a more efficient way of keeping track of speedruns, like a website?

Yeah that was probably the case.

of course there would be a more efficient way to keeping track of thrive-speedruns than this crude thread. But the last time someone took the initiative towards this it didn’t really turn out well. I think this thread does a good enough job for what it is. If there comes a time where thrive speed running becomes less niche and more strict then I’m sure we’ll probably get something better than this thread.

1 Like

YeH we both had to get a nucleus so we’d be pretty ridiculously slow by one-hex standards.

Also as for the version: Which update was it that had the speed rebalance? That’s where you should put the dividing line. Everything after that is gonna be much faster than before so it’d be unfair to balance them against each other.
Grandpa voice: Back in my day 4:00 was considered fast.

2 Likes

Deleting this post because the video has been deleted from youtube. Much sad. I should revive thrive speed running in the summer when I have more time. Is there a way to directly upload a video to the forums?

I don’t think so. And I hope there isn’t as videos will take up much more storage than static images or text-only posts.

most op is one thyroid it op

1 Like

do you have to get a nucleolus

Could you please stop double posting everywhere, edit your post rather than make a new one immediately after.

1 Like

@Deathpacitoast Hello, could you please change my name (MGS) on the post to either D-Fox or Larissa? Thank you.

Um? Deathpacitoast is not a moderator, even. And posting in this random thread about this is extra weird…

they meant to change the name on the very first post in the thread, deathpasitoast is using it as a leaderboard for speedruns

Ah, I didn’t realize that…

This thread has been dead for a while so I am going to do a Speedrun once I get a keyboard and link it here but for now I’m just attempting to revive the thread

35m 52s

3 Likes

how do you get past all the multicellular so fast?

my best guess is that they made the most compact self-sustainable multicellular cell and made 20 of them.

1 Like