Thrive Universe Fanart

This thread will be for a collection of drawings, sketches, and other things made by members of the Thrive Universe, or those who made anything in it.

Can I post drawings of alien ships and tech here?

Sure, go right ahead.

Jeez, I need to find that one piece of paper on my 467m² desk…

1 Like

Wee, found it!

And some random microbe Icon…

And some random fonts for stages

I’m open for criticism

2 Likes

wow, you impressed me, normaly the people come with creatures and cells, but you was creative, good job

2 Likes

I like that microbe icon.

3 Likes

Hey, thats pretty good!

I like that you made rockets and other pieces of technology instead of microbes and creatures.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I am really bad when it comes to drawing heads and limbs and stuff, and I like tech, so I specialized on drawing that.

1 Like

(Double post, scree)

I have improved the Microbe icon

And I drew some alien flora

5 Likes

The last one looks like wheat, just saying, but I like these.

They look pretty good, especially the Microbial icon. I might have to start making more concepts…

Did you just draw a subnautica alien cube structure, cause that’s what it looks like.

Pretty much, yeah. I’m still working on the design a bit.

Well, now that you mention it…
But the yellow stuff are edible berries. It is a plant on a planet for a story I thought of.

I got no idea what concept art to draw, does somebody have an idea?

I would like to see if you can tackle this creature i thought up of, and bear with me here, this was ripped from my old post within the “I’ll draw your organisms” thread.

Midelians (legit name to be decided)

Midelians are aliens with a strange body type compared to most other animals in the universe. Their head is their torso, having their major organs crammed in the partially spherical body. The top of their head is the roundest part of them, with the front, back, and sides being flatter. Below them is a hip structure where the legs are supported, the hip is the main thing that keeps Midelians from being rounder. (I want extra detail put in that area, because i dont want them to be mere circles, and i dont want them to be potatoes either.) They have strong arms and legs, with the arms having shoulders level with the middle of their face. Their limbs are also similar to humans in this regard, but slightly more muscular if you know what i mean. This race is also strange due to the structure of their face, being rather cartoony. The eyes are fairly good sized, and the mouths are able to change size a great amount. They have no nose, and hear from the vibrations felt all over the body. Their diet is similar to humans, being omnivores that can eat many varieties of meat, fruit, vegetable, etc. They also live in climates similar to humans.

This is one of the things i wish i could draw by myself, but i have the drawing skills of a 1st grader and would frustrate myself trying to draw something like this.

I can try, but be warned: I can’t draw living things.

No legs because legs

Also, coat because hands

I forgot about doing this drawing. I’ll see if I can get to it at some point @BowlDawg.