Thrive Universe Fanart

Is there much competition?

Just wait until Thrive gets popular, then its gonna get a toxic fanbase and all that jazz.

Sounds like fun, I wonder what will come of it?

Threads where only devs and the people who want to help with thrive can post.

That will come of it.

I hope…

Wild On’uh that i have drawn.

i left out the tail because quite frankly i have no idea what it looks like:

sorry if i wasnt able to 100% replecate what yo thought it looked like. im not great with Arms.

2 Likes

Tech, again.

A floating futuristic city on (maybe) a gas giant.

5 Likes

that will do
(20 chars. come one)

If you really need to, just use a reaction instead of a short post that will take up space.

1 Like

That looks pretty good!

To clarify, these beings are actually sapient, but only in spears and hunting prey. They live on a primarily oceanic world called Diophoxin, and hunt larger creatures, called Gromalocarin, by tearing them apart with their claws and teeth. The tail is actually pretty stubby, by the way.

Mind if I use it in the original post?

and to @Silverstorm, I had a similar idea before. Reminds me of Bespin from Star Wars.

Go ahead. I wouldnt mind at all.

Not sure if this is a correct thread, but today I decided to try out some sculpting in Blender. No, the weird Belgium around the ears is not supposed to be there, I just don’t know how to get rid of it, I’m still learning, lol. I had nothing particular in mind when starting it, turned out to be some sort of a humanoid alien bust. And if you’re asking, it is not textured simply because I am a student, thus I can’t afford the maps and textures and it is not rendered because I’m on a laptop and it would fry the Belgium out of it. And I was just too lazy to make the eyes detailed.

2 Likes

Better than what most people can do, good job!

1 Like

I feel your pain man

3 Likes

I originally made it as concept for a colony on Venus, a friend asked for it.

Ohhh I quite like your art. Nice.

2 Likes

Thanks, i’ve improved a little bit since then.

1 Like

Yours are cool too but i was talking to silver storm.

1 Like

oof

Well, thanks anyways.

1 Like

Roboromb, I must say that your proportioning is outstanding!
Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Appreciate it ol’ decapodal emperor!

1 Like