Today i learned

(๏ผญฬดฬ‡อ’อ™อ”๏ฝ•ฬดอ ออ›ฬ“อ…๏ฝ“ฬดอฬ‘ฬ›อ†อ ฬฎฬฐฬ–๏ฝ‰ฬตฬŽอ‹ฬŠอšฬคฬฅฬฬฌ๏ฝƒฬธฬฝฬ›ฬ‹อ›ฬฬจฬฆฬฑฬฏ ๏ผญฬด๏ฝฬธฬอŒฬˆฬ„อŒอ™ฬฌ๏ฝŽฬธฬ•ฬฬ‰ฬƒฬŒฬฏใ€€) #43

TIL that snails have teeth

(แ•แ‰ฟแŠญแ•แˆแˆญแˆจแ‰ฟ แˆจแ‹แ‹ชแ‹•) #44

TIL that bony backbones developed so freshwater fish could regulate the amount of calcium in their body. Storing it when there was a lot and releasing some when it was low. hereโ€™s a documentary on it

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqoqxA8p_AM&t=668s

TIL that both male and female mosquitoes consume nectar for energy. Females add blood to their diet for the sake of obtaining proteins needed to produce eggs.

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #46

TIL that Goldfish were cultivated from Carp

(The Third Duke of Silly) #47

TIL what pollen looks like

(Radical Revolutionary) #48

(The Third Duke of Silly) #49

Today I learned that wasps are necessary predators in the ecosystem that feed on pests like greenflies.
Theyโ€™re also pollinators and they love sweet foods/drinks.

jk, theyโ€™re the spawns of satan

(OrganismOverlord) #50

TIL about Square and Cubic roots in 8th grade.

Thats about it from me.

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #51

hue hue, you be young boi

(OrganismOverlord) #52

I am indeed a young boi, thy am within the category of 13 year olds.

(๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ) #53

15 here bro, im suprised how many people have similar ages here.

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #54

Think about it, when spore released, it was targeted at young children, and its fans nowadays are around about their mid-teens, and they usually find out about Thrive when there is discussion on a theoretical Spore 2.

(๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ) #55

I always wanted to play spore when i was a lad, and never got the chance too until a few years ago, enjoying every little bit of it until i got bored of knowing the game almost inside out due to the stages being predictable, i hope thrive will have a bit more unexpectedness when it comes to progressing.

(alright lets stop getting off topic)

(OrganismOverlord) #56

Thats the same thing that happened to me. I first played the game enjoying the cell stage through the space stage. Unfortunately, though, I have succumbed to the same fate you had those few years back.

I think my spacefaring species was the Vortigonian, or something. I donโ€™t remember, as I havent played the game in about a year.

(๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ) #57

The first space faring species i made was Ruskra, only i had deleted it due to going at war with two empires very early on in the space stage.

(OrganismOverlord) #59

TIL that the actor who played Robbie Rotten, Stefan Karl, has just passed away due to cancer.

He was a legend, he was a villain, and he lived long enough to become a hero.

Godspeed, Stefan, godspeed.

(The Third Duke of Silly) #60

TIL that thereโ€™s literally a species named โ€œBoops boopsโ€ and I love it

Itโ€™s even as cute as the name

(OrganismOverlord) #61

TIL that Boops boops exist, thanks to Biologicah

(๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘ฌ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…) #62

TIL that RoboRomb said โ€œTIL that Boops boops exist, thanks to Biologicahโ€

(OrganismOverlord) #63

TIL that QuantumCrab said "TIL that RoboRomb said โ€œTIL that Boops boops exist, thanks to Biologicahโ€