Today i learned

@DPHkraken

Summary

TIL that i’ve eaten nothing but junk food today.

I need help from someone

The funny thing is “Boops” was my childhood nickname.

Hey Boops, howa doin?

I’m doing pretty well, How are you?

Pretty good.

That’s good to hear!

1 Like

(speeds by on skis) IM A GIRAFFE!!!

Today I learned Rednascar11 is a Giraffe!

haha
(10 letters)

TIL that u can awake during a surgery u can’t move, speak or see but u can feel pain.
This is caused by the anesthesia which is made of 3 things one is to put u to sleep the other to relax u and the last so you don’t feel pain. these are mixed by the doctor and can u imagine what happens if one isn’t properly dosed.

its called a vocabulary.

(a bit ago i learned the word Pessimism and i think i am a pessimist who is always ether surprisingly cheerful, or somewhat depressed).

What is the most twisted process of reproduction you can think of?

I is where a LONELY female decides that they don’t need a man to reproduce.
But they can only give birth to males asexually with the XY chromosomes.
So they just have Man babies.

And then the mommy lizard has FUN with their baby lizard and they have male and female lizards and restart their species.

(So many things wrong with that.)

1 Like

The Glyptapanteles it puts its eggs in other animals so when they hatch they feast on the living animal.
Also, the larvae can control the host.

Males attaching themselves to females, and degrading to the point where they are just testes on the side of the female, then the female using these testes to fertilise herself.

1 Like

1 Like

I want a TU creature that does all three

But… but… where does the Y-chromosome come from? Do the lizards just have spare Y-chromosome-genes lying around or something?

Well tbf, it perfectly normal for one of those creatures to never find a mate in their entire life, so… Well, at least they can’t cheat? (it’s the anglerfish that lives in the deep sea)

I am not totally sure, but I believe they do end up either already having spare Y-chromosomes.
Or more likely when in Isolation form males, develop their own Y-chromosomes.

i can’t pick if i think this is funny as all Belgium, or twisted as all Belgium.(or maybe both😂)