Today is just not your day: The Game

you get a death sentence for murdering the president of the usa (your sister)

today was not your day

dismantle the united nations

2 Likes

some guy who likes the united nations kills you

today was not your day

you get a new video game about killing people

1 Like

this is getting darker

the game is a crappy bootleg and doesnt work. when you try to fix it you only break it more.

today is just not your day

You were bitten by a mutant radioactive spider!

1 Like

You feel ill and painful as several legs penertrate your body from the inside and you suddently forget how to speak,to write,to draw,you forget your religion,your family,your ex,the times where you are abused and suddently your sight change and you see little claws or whatever they are called growing out of your mouth and eventually you faint,seeing yourself in a lab with lights,sciencetist and then a giant iron door opened bringing a man with an orange suit and out the blue you trapped him in webs and spit some acid at him but you see the iron door closed.In a few days the sciencetist found a way to make you speak again and consiousness,turns out you are at a secret base where people keep unsual things and stuff and make prisoners come and test these things,promising them for release and then a moment where you are too sad to forget,the sciencetist says that you are trapped here forever,isolated the only person you will see are prisoners and sciencetist with some talk but you are stuck here forever,a containment breach will make you be locked down more,be more isolated,you begged them to remove your consiousness but they don’t accept telling you that consious you is easier for research
Today is just not your day

You found a cure for cancer

1 Like

But when u were exiting the lab two bandits stole it to help their mother

Today is not your day

U found alien life.

1 Like

Today is just not your say
You became god
1 Like

you dont know how to control your powers and accidentally destroy the universe with your family, your friends, even your girlfriend, you try to undo it but you make it worse and trap them in a time loop and you watch them everyday then the universe dies then it restarts you are driven insane and become a mad god

today is not your day

terraform venus

1 Like

While u were building the sky city a strong wind blew and pushed u off.

Ur the first human to use FTL

1 Like

u slam in to mars

u become a cyborg

2 Likes

And a storm comes and lightning struck you

Today is just not your day.

U create a game that everyone thought was impossible

1 Like

You create a survival game with all of earth as its map, microsoft and sony try to buy your company but you refuse so microsoft hires an someone to kill you and when your dead they buy the company

Today was not your day

make a time machine

1 Like

U make a time machine and go 66milion years ago in Mexicos Yucatan peninsula and ur machine gets struck by the asteroid but u survive

Millions of years ago was not your day

You are Yuri Gagarin

2 Likes

You die the same way he dies

Today is not your day

Watch my little pony

1 Like

my little pony climbs out of the TV and annoy you

Today is not your day

you watch something different

what??? How did it crawl out of the tv

1 Like

The Ring dont search that on google

I know what it is

have you seen anything in this game yet?

I know but i thought it would be like you died of annoyance or you chocked on your popcorn and died of suffocation

you don’t have to die

come on, you your-self did it