Today is just not your day: The Game

You realise that the majority of them arent that bad, and you leave them alone. Let me adress something here.

Furries don’t participate in bestiality, at least the majority of them don’t. There are sick people out there who do those things to animals, and it isnt right. I don’t mind furrites, and we shouldnt bash them for who they are as a person. They wanna wear a fur suit, okay, I won’t mind. As long as they arent hurting anyone, abusing anybody, they will still appear as an ordinary person under that expensive suit.

Today is everyones day.

You bake some eggs for breakfeast.

1 Like

It was a joke

I know that.

But the eggs are aliens that probe you

Today is not your day

You find a rock

You befriend that rock, but you come to terms that you’re going insane. You drown yourself in the ocean water, near the island you’ve been stranded on for 5 years. You think about your wife, and how many moments you had together, how you were happy together.

Today is just not your day.

You learn humanity is the only species in the universe.

And you have to come to terms that god is maybe real

Today is maybe your day

Make a company

God is actually a horrific being, comprised of the ideologies of Hell and Heaven, and every underworld.

Today was never your day, and never will be.

You contemplate suicide.

I said make a company

Yeah, after you edited it.

But i forgot to add the next move and the maybe come to terms god is maybe real was for your last one

Okay, just be sure to have it all down and finished before I can submit anything. Also, these are getting a little dark.

But it is Spooktober, lets get those spook levels rising!

You died succesfully but the afterlife is just some ugly guy showing you every bad thing in your life making your situation worst
Today is just not your day
Halloween is not spooky

1 Like

Halloween isnt spooky anymore.
Its s-poopy
Everyone who partakes in halloween spontaneously craps their pants

today is not your day

your family is finally proud of you.

3 Likes

But when you fail something,they just throw it away and only focus on the bad stuff(sounds familiar to me)
A united utopia is achieved

The utopia is just the soviet union 2.0

today is not your day

You find a way to go 4 dimensional

You end up splitting between all dimensions, but ends up in you becoming an powerful pan-dimensional being, but leads to you existing in 3 - 4 dimensions at once. You have a bad sense of direction.

Today is kind of not really maybe your day?

All holidays are cancelled.

There are no longer any break,so many people rise up and somebody accidently pushed the nukebutton ending the world
Thrive is cancelled

these are the moments I live for

2 Likes

Thrive isnt cancelled.

Its just delayed.

Forever.
At 99.9999% completion

Your house is now alive

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enMK800MK800&ei=EWvUW8PcLOnBrgSQ0Y34BQ&q=monster+house&oq=monster+house&gs_l=psy-ab.3...0.0.0.8908.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0…0…1c…64.psy-ab…0.0.0…0.NbTgzPpXkAM

Today is just not your day.

A streamer dies on stream.