Types of civilizations

Every biome your species is given should have its own unique type of civilization. These are just examples.

Rainforest biomes should have buildings high in the trees.
Desert biomes should have large, stone architecture. (like pyramids)
Swamp biomes should have muddy, murky huts or buildings.

Underwater biomes…

2 Likes

how did you cut out some of the video to play at a certain point?

crap, we started a chain…

You go to the point at which you want the video to play, right click, and choose copy youtube url at current time

thanks bro

This went from an interesting topic about unique civilizations that can be established in different environments to this.

yep

the one to outweigh them all

The true terror to the Milky Way Galaxy.

Science can be so fun sometimes.

fyi, i cant click the link you set

Oof. Lemme fix that.

Also, the fact that we have degenerated to a forum made for a game in development that has lots of potential, to THIS…

Well, we can still joke around if we want to. But, lets go ahead and talk about the topic this post was about, shall we?

Alright, if I see anyone else shitposting in this thread, they’re getting a strike. This is an official warning, threads in Future Game are not for shitposting. We are okay with the occasional joke here and there, but this has gone too far.

4 Likes

Although I do believe different biomes should have different kinds of civilization,
I don’t thinks that’s the end of it.

The enviroment itself should shape some kind of randomly generated buildings that are made in tune with the challenges.

For example in an area that gets lots of rain should use resources that don’t erode easily and have roofs that drain off water. While in a area with little or no rain buildings should use longer lasting materials and be build without excess features to save on material.

But it should not be completely concrete, as some types of architecture may not resemble what kind of biome they’re working in.

2 Likes