Weird/Funny dreams

… I had a chocolate bar. This bar was the only reason the world had not imploded.
It looked delicious.
I made it all of three hours trapped with said chocolate bar, and cut to the planet popping like a soap bubble.

Then, it reformed, only the required object was a cinnamon glazed donut.

1 Like

I had a lucid dream where me and my family walked to Walmart and back home and it was exceptionally weird as in it was Way to normal.

1 Like

Last night, I dreamed that I was a paranormal hunter. I was in some kind of hotel where someone I knew was showing me a voodoo-like wooden puppet, which I thought was representing a corpse. After a transition I don’t remember, I found myself within an abandoned depot. The lights were turned on. As I was descending a small staircase, the lights behind me turned off. I turned my head towards those dead lights before I heard a woman screaming right where I was going. I turned back and I saw an African woman’s head lying on the floor, which was screaming while looking at me. Then, I woke up in fear.

I had a dream where garfield killed me

that’s it

Last night, I dreamed that I left my home out of anger & despair. Then, I met some sort of gentle demoness who was obsessed with pink color and she became my girlfriend. It ended when I was in a tower where a group of rock music thought it’d be funny and genious to make it crumble, killing everyone except the demoness and I.

One of the following dreams, happening in the 19th century, was that Queen Elizabeth II who was wearing her purple outfit was teaching her daughter who was wearing some sort of yellow dress how to shoot artillery in a cemetery.

I dreamt that I had a fist fight with Churchill. I woke up after the first punch, shame.

Upcoming dreams…

Quantity: 2

Classification 1: Slightly strange

Classification 2: Disturbing & Violent

2 Likes

So I had this weird dream where I was a mongol horse archer and there were three people of importance, a shapshufting version of me who remembered before the start of the dream I’ll call them shapeshifter, me who was trying to explain why Genghis Khan was objectively evil (irl I think he’s cool but yk he !trigger warning ship to the end of the paragraph! murdered double Hitler in often as cruel ways and if you blame him for Tamerlane and the black death that goes up to about 10 thimes, and worse yet he was a serial Belgiumest and so serial about it that 2% of the population is descended from him so you have to think), and a human I’m close to I’ll call him Tom.

So I found myself in this single Mongolian family, who of course followed the western notions of nuclear families lol, being exposited to by the shapeshifter and expositing in tern to tom. Along that exposition trains way the shapeshifter turned into a: horse, mouse, bird, Tom, giant monster that brings me so much deja Vu I am certain I saw it on the internet somewhere but all I can think of is star wars and the Belgiunhole posting hentai in a discord server I’m in but neither of those have them. The monster was back heavy, with many leg pairs and a tartigrade look, and the size of a semi. After doing all that the shapeshifter turned back into her default state told me they could only turn into things they had seen before and I asked where the hell she’d seen a giant monster. The shapeshifter then told me about why the mongols were invading the rest of the world. In Mongolia irl it got dryer and Genghis Khan used that population pressure as a weapon to kill everyone in his path. In the dream though climate change wasn’t the only thing, in Mongolia there were sandworms. And so the shapeshifter turned into a sandworm the size of a GODDAM OIL TANKER and Tom was impressed out of his mind and the mother person of the mongol family that was sort of there the whole time came over and told the shapeshifter she was disappointed in them. After this I woke up and wondered where shapeshifter me had seen that tartigrade monster cause sand worms seemed to be a separate thing and she had no reason to lie to me.

2 Likes

Last night…

1. I was some sort of CIA agent and I was landing on an island with a partner by parachute. We landed in a forest and followed a path, which led to an enemy base. We couldn’t infiltrate their camp, so we went our separate ways. On my part, I parachuted down a cliff to land in the shore. There I started swimming towards some kind of red tower, made of metal tubes. A couple of enemies were arriving at my position, so I took a flare gun out of nowhere and fired two shots, because the first one didn’t go high enough. This called an ally bomber plane, which subdued the enemies. I somehow transitioned to a battlefield where someone was trying to kill me with their mini gun. I made my way to a familiar school where there was a blockade. I tried to go through with my partner who reappeared out of nowhere, but the people at the blockade didn’t let me through despite the fact that I told them that I was a Federal agent. I told my partner that we would find another way into the school.
  2. That’s how I became a student with a few friends. The school itself was familiar to me because it was a displaced version of my college. There I was on the second floor chilling with my friends on a large beach blanket. We were sleeping for a while and when I woke up, I told them that I dreamed that I was a Federal agent/spy. We all laughed and continued talking about our dreams.
  3. Then I became Harry Potter and I was fighting Lord Voldemort. When I defeated him, he didn’t die just yet. I sort of when out of Harry Potter and realized that it was a spectator dream (I was watching him from his own point of view at the beginning). This is when Harry mocked Lord Voldemort, “I’m the one who feels sorry for you because you will never know true love and friendship you fucking twat!” and started laughing at him while giving a look at his friends.

I dreamt of an interview with Hayao Miyazaki where he said that the current state of modern music was the fault of the Beatles, calling them “traitors”. I can’t remember exactly what else he said.

Last night, I dreamed that the world was plunged in darkness when demons were killing people. At night, in a small circular plaza outdoors was a couple confronting a demoness who spawned three monsters. Those monsters killed someone right in front of them simply by surrounding his head with their mouth. Poof, disappeared. No blood, no corpse. Just disappeared. The couple knew they were going to die. Then, the dream transports me to several places where I could see how chaotic the world had become. Now, demons could make people disappear simply by kissing them (what the belgium, I know). I finally get transported to a house where a female teenager who is supposedly the couple’s daughter goes to a sort of backroom with control panels. She opens a hidden panel and discovers several plastiques wired to a detonator (a plastique is like a C4 but with much smaller radius/impact). She detonates it, but it doesn’t blow the room. It’s something else that gets blown up. The backroom now becomes some sort of “falling elevator” and I’m starting to recite a prophecy :

Thanks to the love of a couple, a girl will open the doors to The End of The World and free everyone out of the simulation.

I realize now that this chaotic world is a simulation, and then the backroom stops falling. A hidden automatic door opens in front of the girl, and I see this.

Sorry, I’m bad at drawing so I’ll describe more precisely what I saw. This makes no sense, but the dream apparently happens after The Talos Principle when the robots have rebuilt humanity. Some robot decided to stay back there and keep the Simulation going for his own twisted purpose. There was a hidden Level in the Tower, which was in a completely separate layer from the Simulation. This level called “Sector G” was actually a backdoor way out of the Simulation. This level is also called within my dream as The End of the World. By detonating the plastiques, the girl opened the way there. She went outside the backroom and I could see a golden robot from afar, running away from my line of sight. My view suddenly changes to a young boy in the Normal Layer. I’m now him and I go to the girl’s house because I was apparently invited for a party. I go to the basement and then I see the girl. I’m starting talking to her and it seems that I actually sent her to The End of The World just to tell her I knew about how we were in a simulation and that there was a way out. She apparently brought characters from other universes (wth) including some sort of lady that looks like the villain from the 101 Dalmatians. The lady kept solo-waltzing around while talking and the girl told me that if we are too close to the lady, we could get in trouble. So we kept solo-waltzing away from the lady, and a meeting with other characters occurs. We then get teleported to a restaurant with two other teenagers and we are planning to force everyone out of the Simulation. The girl asks me whether I have “WhatsApp” and I ask whether it’s encrypted. And then she’s like “Are you kidding me?” and the conversation continued until I woke up.

What a weird and wild dream.

I wish that in the future, we can revisit our memories and dreams, and I would go back to the part where I’m in Sector G just to see what happens if I actually go further. So metaphysical…

2 Likes

Last night, I dreamed that I was playing VR with my hands instead of my controllers. It was awesome until I figured that I had to rebind some actions because I did not have buttons.

Few years ago i dreamt i was going to the park or something, but before leaving i checked my cellphone and apparently Hitler was posting in some kind of social media that looked like Twitter or Facebook (don’t remember what he posted, but i sure wonder…) Then i left my apartment and the door suddently closed behind me and Hitler’s ghost started writing in the walls with blood, i was trying to open the door but it was locked. Fortunately Hitler went away after several seconds and i managed to open the door, i have no idea how i didn’t wake up out of fear. Then i went to the park like nothing happened

1 Like

As a child (I was 4 or 5) I dreamed that I just woke up from a bad dream and I went to my brothers room. When I turned the lights on I noticed that he was completely covered in green slime! For some reason a tiny castle appeared in the middle of the room and I shrunk and climbed into it. I got teleported to my kindergarten. I walked around and saw that that all the children got replaced by animals. I saw that they had built a giant pile of stones in one room. One of the animals screamed at me and I woke up.

This was one of the worst dreams I ever had and I have no idea why I dreamed this.

2 Likes

When I was little, I had at home a book about the folklore of my country (I’m Brazilian) I was terrified of it. One day I decided to take a look. Bad idea. When I went to sleep, it was like opening Pandora’s box. I was in the hallway of my house and a monster came out of my parents’ room, screaming that I was potato chips. After the monster ate me, I dreamed that I was at my father’s work, but I looked at the ceiling and guess who was there? The damn potato monster. Lastly, I dreamed that I was running into my garage screaming “Chocolate cake!” And there was a sloth too. Luckily, I now have the incredible ability to realize I’m having a nightmare and wake up easily.

Last night, I dreamed about a family of three people (father, mother & son) in their house. The father was in the basement, which looked like an ancient crypt. I think there was a tube protruding from the ceiling and that he started looking through it. Then, my view turns to the mother and the son who were in two adjacent rooms. Between those rooms, there was some sort of hidden diaphragm in the wall, probably made so that two people could either converse or spy on each other in secret. The mother and the son were ripping it apart, and every now and then, they would be surprised because instead of wrecking the wall, there seemed to be a white void between the rooms as if they were actually messing with the fabric of reality. They continued ripping it apart until everything turned white. I assumed that everyone somehow died and were in a strange limbo where there was a physicist playing god. He was showing them a Universe he had created, which was essentially composed of thousands of planets circulating like electrons around the nucleus. The thing is that they would never collide despite how chaotic their trajectory seemed to be. He also made that Universe so that every soul would be content and happy. I remember that there was no weapon in that Universe because not only souls could not die, but they would never want to hurt each other.

The Universe seemed like a giant atom, except that the electrons would be planets and that there would be thousands of them. The nucleus would be a giant cluster of natural satellites.

1 Like

That… sounds very Bruno Bozzeto.

So, in my dream, everything started with me panicking around the house (I was there with my family) that the weather is dangerous and there might be a tornado. I remember looking outside through a window and admiring the clouds. Then there was a bit of pure nonsense (something about a cat) and I found myself on the staircase of the building where I live. Except it was messed up. Every floor (except the 2nd, which was also the top one) had at least 15 meters in height. There were also handshowers mounted on the stairs’ railing. They were turned on, making everything wet (it was related to the strong rainstorm outside). I went down (walking was very weird and unnatural, like the gravity was broken for me), discovering about 30 to 50 cm of flooding (the water was hot lol). I was analyzing the situation in my head and playing a bit in the water, then I went back up. When I was on my floor (the 1st floor) I decided to check the situation up stairs. Finally (after almost falling over multiple times) I got to the top. When I turned around I saw that there was no way of going to the corridor (the one where there are entrances to flats) except a small, unsafe and unsecured bridge on the right. I made a strange comment along side “haha, Swedish building” (there was an entire thing that the 2nd floor was “Swedish”. Idk why. I have nothing against Swedish people and Sweden in general). Then I went down and back up again. I turned around and this time the way down was blocked by some logs. I said that “finally, the Swedes have learned how to build properly”. Then my memory goes a bit blurry (I think I went to the right) and I was in some sort of a playroom. It was in one of the flats (it looked like one flat took the entire 2nd floor). I went out of the playroom and explored a bit before going back to the playroom where was exit. As I was leaving (via some strange tube in the floor) a random dude entered the room and spotted me in an instant. Then he started explaining to me that I can’t leave now because he saw me, and if he didn’t see me, it would be possible for me to leave, but because he did, I can’t leave and have to join “them”. I wasn’t going to do that and as he was talking his bullshit to me, I entered the room he left, opened a window and tried to push the window mesh out in order to jump. Then I woke up.

1 Like

Last night I dreamt that I logged on to the forum and saw the underwater civ thread had 240 posts overnight, I’m not kidding.
Later that same night I dreamt my mother got her email hacked and that affected mine too, somehow, and every internet account I have was unusable due to the hacked email, so I would have to start over (Even though most sites let you change email, I did’t think of that).
Pretty tame, but I don’t tend to dream often.

4 Likes

A few weeks ago, I dreamed that I was leaving a music class in a country town, when I looked up at the sky and saw a plane three times bigger than the :belgium: Antonov, and I thought “Cool, I hope he doesn’t fall” And guess? He started to fall. I started to run away trying to get to a safe place. After a while, I was back at my house and the TV was showing a japanese news channel about the plane crash that formed a huge crater. I also remember that quickly becoming lucid, but that’s all

1 Like