Weird/Funny dreams

This isn’t a dream, it’s a nightmare

1 Like

In my daydream, there was a naval battle like those in the 2010s Facebook game Mighty Pirates. The ship was manned by a sea creature with a strong resemblance to Sid from Ice Age. The ship was less dense than water and was standing upside down in water. The sea we would normally see when looking down on board a ship was replaced with where the air starts and it worked the same way. The crew was lunching cannonballs at the other ship but cannonballs were made out of air bubbles coated with a durable material. The explosion in the cannons also created air bubbles which made the front part of the ship go down a bit until the air dripped down from gaps. There were metal weights connected to the ships deck which the crew sometimes took to quickly jump to the crow’s nest (the crew had no problem standing upside down). There were photosynthetic jellyfish that were also upside down around. This species had a part that stores air above its body (close to the surface) but not above the its arms. It didn’t blow water downwards every once in a while to remain in the same altitude but instead upwards. There were also birds that dived to hunt these jelly fish. Standing upside down allowed the jellyfish to quickly get down to escape from the birds.

2 Likes

Yesterday I had a dream that I was with my father and he was talking to an aunt of mine in front of her house, and as the conversation was too boring, I thought “Belgium, this dream is mine and I’m in charge here” and I became lucid , and started punching things (I saw on r/Luciddreaming that it could be useful to stay in the dream) But I got distracted and woke up. The funny thing is that I had a lucid dream probably because I started playing Yume Nikki yesterday

I tried to lucid dream once but got kicked from dream as soon as I realized that I was lucid dreaming.

The older you are, the harder it is to be lucid dreaming.

Your source for that claim?

2 Likes

I was only able to lucid dream as a kid.

i lucid dreamed one time, and then i woke up. But i later woke up and found out my brain tricked me out of lucid dreaming

when i lucid dream, my brain is like: “if we dont act like anything has changed even though he’s saying he’s dreaming, he probably wont realize…”

Yeh mine does the same except it’s me who decides to do that not my brain.

Seems like our brains are stopping us from traveling where we’re not supposed to in our dreams.

truman show intensifies

Although it is possible to send the brain to belgium and lucid dream for hours in your sleep, but the brain interprets this literally as when you use the school computer to play flash games (R.I.P) , so you kind of have to work hard to get all of night, which must be the coolest thing in the world (“Hey guys, I played the full thrive last night, unfortunately it was in my dream and I can’t show it”)

3 Likes

You can connect computer to brain to visualize what are you seeing when dreaming.

If only it were that easy.

I’ve heard that some people or characters in your dreams actually act as guards to prevent you from entering your subconscious.

1 Like

The holidays are finally here and I’m going to start trying lucid dreaming again. I’ll tell here if I get any results

That’s pretty spooky ngl

Yesterday I had a dream that I had discovered the location of the original photo of the Backrooms. When I woke up, I was able to enjoy a good few seconds until I realized it was a dream

What if you WERE in the backroom?

They would have a lucid nightmare probably.