What Do You Hope To Create?

I would hope to make a large, armoured, spider-like creature that used it’s eight legs to navigate rough terrain in the rocky regions of it’s homeworld. It would have 2 large arms, similar to those of the boxing shrimp to pierce the armour of it’s unfortunate prey. Over vast amounts of time, their prey becoming stronger and more agile would force them to adapt by becoming more intelligent and finding smarter ways to capture their prey, eventually leading to them developing sapience.

2 Likes

Aaaah, so many options. I’ve been out for so long that I’ve forgotten what i wishes to make. Dragons are a must, though. And crinolines.

1 Like

i want to make a middle earth
essentially a planet with at least 4 different sentient races that evolved on it

2 Likes

Oohohooo, let’s see how you handle Elven arrogance!

1 Like

not specifically the middle earth races just any four races
though i will try and create orcs because that would be interesting.
is that possible? to create a race from weird mud spawning pits?

As possible as the red-lipped batfish and star-nosed mole.

Oh wait! I just remembered. Catfolk are on my bucketlist.

-Humans
-Some of my own alien species (that i’m developing for a series of Hard-SF novels)
In that order.

2 Likes

Every single species of animal on earth.
And cat people.
And possibly a bunch of fantasy creatures.

2 Likes

It’s kind of stupid, but I really wanted to recreate real species and evolve them into a civilization, imagine dolphins having a sub…Ahem, I mean, going to land and creating a civilization.

3 Likes

I have two goals.
One, my main goal: An organism evolved PURELY based on what is best for me in my environment. No meta-gaming, no decorations without a purpose, just seeing how evolution would go if left in my hands.
Two, my goal for after I feel satisfied with that first creation: A snake. Nothing special about it, straight up just a snake. Probably non-venomous but if I need to evolve venom to survive better I’ll do it. Just my own, original species of snake. Slithering around with my weird bendy jaw, being a cute little noodle in a big world.

Also…

Look up Euphrynichus amanica.

4 Likes

I wanna recreate the Sight Sword Loopy from Spore member KeegJam, which i have adapted to be my own creature.
i want there to be sexual dimorphism, with the females staying pregnant after birth (pseudo-parthenogenesis i guess?), and ruled by a queen in a matriarchal society.

1 Like

i think that’s just replicating a fertilized egg cell and putting one into stasis until the organism produced by it’s sister cell is born

Oh. Okay. How many times can this be repeated?

if you have a cell that splits into one of itself and one of another type that grows into a fetus then almost infinite as long as it has telomerase.

1 Like

Nice. I can finally have a perpetual pregnancy occur to my creatures! :blush:

that sound like a degenerate thing to do

Sorry. It’s just something i’ve always wanted to do. :frowning:

sounds like something a person who should never be a DM would say

Says the person who has never seen the gacha club videos i made for my own entertainment because i cant get kinemaster to function :stuck_out_tongue: