What would you do with a DeathNote?

but that one is physically possible as people have made clothes for wolves

Mangrove’s schedule during weekdays:
6PM: wake up, write the names of ten child/animal abusers, watch online coding/engineering tutorial videos.
7PM: play thrive for the entire hour and record it.
8PM: post the video and set the location to hell Michigan, make sure VPN is on, make sure location spoofer is set to Hell Michigan, continue watching the Coding/Engineering class video.
9PM: record one hour of modded superflat video.
10PM-3AM: play god by trying to create bacteria that eat teflon and all other flourine bearing plastics and use flourine to respire instead of oxygen.
4AM: try to memorize the genomes of humans, lizards, bats, and photosynthesizing bacteria to eventually create a photosynthesizing bat and then a photosynthesizing mini-dragon.
5AM-7AM: try to memorize how RNA builds proteins to make a far lighter and faster version of RuBisCO to give the genes for it to a bacteria that uses oxygen respiration as well as genes to make all of the types of chlorophyll
8AM: going on this community forum to get ideas for what to make a reality using their science equipment they bought from an underfunded genetics lab.
9PM: random belgium
if any of this is not within reason i will use my actions to make it within reason
10AM-5PM: sleep

[size=4]example text[/size]

Day one:
Mangrove Oak (you didn’t give me a last name so I made one up) finds a notebook on his way home from the store at the hour 16:00. On the notebook are the words DeathNote, and there are instructions inside on how to use it.

Mangrove

You are at your house with the notebook, what do you do?

Crayfish

You are at home when a black notebook appears and falls in the center of your room, when you go to pick it up, you see a horrible figure standing in the corner, the time is 22:00. What do you do?

Theodore

You are asleep in the middle of the night when you are awoken by a thump on the floor, not a loud thump but more of a book clattering to the ground. You go over to find a black notebook in the center of the room, you pick it up and inspect it, the cover reads: DeathNote, and inside their are instructions on how to use it, the time is 23:00, what do you do?

Marcel

While wandering the streets one day, you come across a notebook lying on the floor, the cover reads “DeathNote” and inside there are instructions, the time it 19:00, what do you do?

mangrove will write the name of their childhood bully because they hold grudges indefinitely and write the cause as autodefenestration. mangrove is a youtuber and home biologist(they use their biology equipment they bought from that lab at their house) that sells microbes to widen the range of things you can eat so it would make more sense to have them find it on the way back from the store

1 Like

Please write in the format I provided. (Sorry)

names: brick christian. cause: autodefenestration and a brick hitting his head while it impacts the concrete

1 Like

40 seconds later, Brick christian hurls drunk from a window and falls headfirst into the ground, killing him instantly.

mangrove checks the news from florida (as that is where brick christian lived) to see if it works

1 Like

He sees that it did work, his death is being broadcast on Florida news, though only for a few seconds as no one really cares. They only make a funny remark as to how he died to a brick.

mangrove oaks is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns(this does not matter much it just bothers me when someone uses he/him pronouns for a non-binary character i made)
ACTIONS: mangrove decides to use the lab equipment to make a lithotrophic bacteria from scratch it produces sucrose to acquire carbon and places half of them in a tank with a species of polynucleated cell that uses glucose for oxygen respiration and engulfs any prokaryotes it finds and places the other half in an airtight terrarium that is full of iron scraps, water, and dirt.
should i list all the lab equipment that mangrove oaks has

1 Like

Can I join?
Name: Crayfish Lobster

1 Like

Yea, I’ll add you in tomorrow, imma sleep for now though. GN

Hmmm
Id like to join
Name: Theodore Edward Anderson

1 Like

I will join too

Name: Marcel

1 Like

Are either of your characters in college or do they have a job, or both?

So this is my character’s schelude:
8h-Sleep
8h-Works as teacher
4h-AI designer (hobby)
2h-Designing Crayobots (Multi-task Crayfish-shaped robots that can walk, swim and fly)
2h-Internet

So they have a job

1 Like

So,
22:00-6:00 sleep
6:00-8:00 internet/getting ready for work
8:00-16:00 work
16:00-20:00 AI design (Optional)
20:00-22:00 Crayobot design (Optional)

Do I have that right?

My character lives in the hole of some abbandoned building

1 Like

this is a wiki post for everyone to put their character’s schedules to make it easier to check just quote yourself for it

3 Likes

yes

filler
1 Like

Just so you know, turn order is determined by what hour of the day it is, so first willow, then willow again, than aah, then willow, then aah, then whoever is next on the list, in order of who got a notebook first.
So it’s willows turn again, then aah’s