What would you do with a DeathNote?

The premise is simple, a black notebook with the word(s) DeathNote falls from the sky in your general vicinity and in your curiosity, you take it. Inscribed are the following instructions:

How to use it

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Do you use it? If so, how? And why? What measures would you take to not be found?

Character format

Name:
Yes! It’s really that easy!

Rules

Tell me what you want to do within reason and we’ll roll for it.
I’m doing this in rounds so I can have everyone in the same world.
You have two types of actions: Acts and Names
Acts are taking physical actions
Names are names you write in the DeathNote.

Acts take a different amount of time depending on what your doing. You have 24 hours to do things in a round, 16 of which have to be spent sleeping and working, so time budgeting is a real concern. In the beginning Acts don’t matter that much, but mid or late game, they really matter.

Name: mangrove

1 Like

Wut …

i just read what you wrote after i commented that

1 Like

*Location on earth: continent, country, state/territory, city.

ok then.
Name: mangrove

1 Like

Good enough, you are the first person to receive a DeathNote, what do you do with it, it is day 1 and you have yet to write a name.
I also edited the rules to account for actions.

NAMES: i write the names of people who torture animals they adopted for no reason other than to give themselves dopamine and serotonin
ACTIONS: i build a robot based off of a 3D printer specifically for writing words and make an app to control it

1 Like

You can just make up names for the sake of formatting, just put how you know the person or what they did in parentheses. Example:

NAMES:
Josh Damian (animal abuser) Accident

Fredrick Joel (famous criminal)

Jacob fillip (Random guy)

Also the names written by the robot don’t kill anyone, because the robot is not human. But I’ll roll anyway.

@discobot Roll 1d20.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot roll 1d20.

Yea nevermind I’ll just use an online dice roller.
You got a 3. You fail, the robot doesn’t even work.

NAMES:
debra bish(narcissist that abuses children and does not accept being wrong): defenestration out a second floor window
marjorie taylor greene: being ripped apart by rainbow wolves
a random animal abuser : the animals they abused

1 Like

So how many people do you kill with the notebook, and how? What are their cause of deaths, or did you just leave it blank? These need to be specified in the NAMES section.

i fixed it image

1 Like

Debra Bish falls out of a 2nd story window headfirst

marjorie taylor greene dies of a heart attack.

The random animal abuser is torn apart by dogs.

Congratulations! You just used the DeathNote for the first time!

You also have a near unlimited number of actions and names in a day, so you might as well give me your schedule now.

i put that marjorie taylor greene would be torn apart by rainbow wolves as in wolves with rainbow fur or clothing

Well I guess if the death isn’t physically possible it defaults to heart attack.
Alright we’ll just say this was a trial round and I’ll start the actual first round in a minute, but now that you get the idea it will be easier to play.

How do you make text big again? I’m on mobile.