What would you do with a DeathNote?

yo
finished my schedule

1 Like

I dont have a schedule

1 Like

So my suspicions are confirmed, you are homeless in the game.

No, I’m Marcel

And Marcel has no home.

i put the lithotrophic bacteria in the tank with the polynucleates under more pressure to become endosymbiotic by introducing a toxin bearing variant of them and some ions that are slightly toxic to them but easily removed by the polynucleates and then i look on the forum for ideas on what to make and do research on the death note

Marcel has an home, it’s a grandious mansion carved on the side of a mountain of scales, filled with texts of inhumane civilizations long lost to history and inhabited by ineffable beings of ungodly origin.

does he have lots of generational wealth or something

He has lots of brain damage and insanity, but only from that does he gain the ability to describe the ineffable.

so he worships Cthulhu. alright your character now has a far lower chance of being on my list

He doesn’t worship Cthulhu, Cthulhu worships him.

ok. my character’s best customer is Cthulhu as for some reason the ancient squid deity likes twisting unicellular organisms into maddening horrors not understandable to 3rd dimensional minds. Cthulhu also commissions organisms to collect once mangrove finishes with making them. one of them was an octopus that can survive in space which if you asked mangrove oaks they would say it was pretty easy due to having a base organism and a machine you can put cells into and have the DNA extracted and scanned as well as modified but that feature(the modification one) was locked initially due to the lab it was from not having anyone with sufficient knowledge to operate that function without creating abominations that survive for less than a day

Roll: 15
You search the internet for references of the DeathNote and find an ancient legend about gods of death coming from the heavens and giving mortals thier power.

Aah, your turn.

Name: Влади́мир Влади́мирович Пу́тин
Death: Very painful urinary tract infection and unrelated necrotizing fasciitis.

Are you joining? You don’t write your own death when joining. Just tell me where your character lives, and I’ll add an introduction at the day 1 section.

Sorry, I didn’t understand the rules at first and thought that’s how you format a death request lol

I don’t think I’ll be joining, this game would be too overwhelming for me (I hate most forms of role-play).

1 Like

@aah31415 it is your turn

I have a question: Do you need to meet note person for deathnote to work or if u see their face in television it also works?

You can test it. It won’t take long, so you should have time, though, if you read your thing, you haven’t really read the notebook yet. Your a little preoccupied.

Act: Heck out the strange figure
Note: Jacek Jaworek (seen on tv, kill due to getting caught by police and trying to fight back)