Your Username (and how you made it)

Whilst looking through the forum, one sees a lot of different, strange, exciting, and plain weird usernames. If you wish, you can use this thread to tell others what your username means, and how you decided on it.

For example: My username is QuantumCrab because it is the same name as my respective Youtube channel. I made it a long time ago, and wanted the word crab in it. I was originally going to be called BanjoCrab, but thats dumb. Quantum Physics sounds cool, and so I adopted it into my name despite having no understanding of it.

How about you? (If you wish, you can talk about your profile picture)

kiky is a name i name all my cats, one day i wanted to start a youtube channel so added games

1 Like

I have used redracecar8 alot in other games its kinda my signature name

Lets break apart ā€˜RoboRombā€™ to figure out what it means. It doesent actually mean anything, though.

ā€˜Roboā€™ means simply Robot, or android.

ā€˜Rombā€™ derives from the word ā€˜Rhombusā€™, just without a few letters.

1 Like

So your full name is robotrhombus

4 Likes

Askyw is just my full name but in First Initial middle name Last Initial format instead of the traditional way.
so A Sky W
it also is an incorrect spelling of the word ā€œaskewā€ which fits my personality fairly well.

3 Likes

My name is Korominas, that whas my nickname in a game a long time ago (2011 if iā€™m not mistaking) but if you want to know ā€œKorominasā€ is inpired by a football player called ā€œCoromynasā€ (i donā€™t remember the team but i know itā€™s from sweetzeland) and here we have it.

Fun Fact: i have a seconde Nickname called ā€œSonimarokā€, an anagram of ā€œKorominasā€

Edit: i made my profile picture (the normal one not the spook version) because i wanted something diferent, and then i made a gentleman skeleton thinking. OC intended?

Edit 2 (about 6 months later): No one that iā€™ve seen use the name ā€œKorominasā€ or ā€œSonimarokā€ so if you see it in any game or social media no doubts that itā€™s me.

Deathpacitoast. rolls off the tongue. and when read slowly. it can sound like death-by-sea-toast. in other words. dying in a bathtub with a toaster. i dont know why i chose it. i just did.

1 Like

lol i read ur name like death pachy(like what Gaming Beaver calls pachycephalosaurus) toast

I was 8 and still played Roblox, I loved 80s Voltron and liked the sound of ā€œ106ā€.
The username stuck, and I just wish I named myself something a bit more original and more catchy likeā€¦ Hellcat555, or like, Maver1ck.

I am bad at this type of stuff though.

My username derives from the words ā€œBull Dogā€, and changing things up by making Bull into Bowl, and Dog into Dawg. My ALTERNATE username derives from just plain randomness, i took the first insect i took from the top of my head: Beetles, and removed Bowl from it, making it BeetleBowl. You can also go overkill by mixing both of them, creating BeetleBowlDawg

My username wasnā€™t created. It just was.

2 Likes

Found it in a literature school book, itā€™s a (ugly) kind of poetry but it means ā€œriddleā€ this is why I started to using it everywhere.
The fun fact is, no one else is using it, so if you find a Devinalh somewere, it has to be me.

blackjacksike is my username because itā€™s my steam username (even though I had many other steam usernames, blackjacksike was the first one). Why ā€œblackjacksikeā€? Itā€™s a long story, but Iā€™ll explain :

Once upon a time ā€¦ .
[ā€¦]
The end

No just kidding. Thereā€™s many reasons to my username :
  1. Black Jack is the name of one of my cats.
  2. Black jack is a ā€œluck-basedā€ game and ā€œsikeā€ means ā€œNo, Iā€™m just kiddingā€. In other words, it means that Iā€™m unlucky.
  3. blackjacksike makes other people think that my real name is Jack, even though it might not be because of ā€œsikeā€ (I remember that some other guys, on Left 4 Dead 2, were kidding with my username by calling themselves ā€œblackjoshsikeā€, ā€œblacktomsikeā€ and ā€œblack[I donā€™t recall the name]sikeā€).
Thatā€™s the origin of my username.

Itā€™s been a month

Why must you do these things?

That was very on topic reply and a quality reply as well. That was exactly what this forum needs.
Why do I have to explain this all the time?

5 Likes

When I was making an account and was thinking of a username I decided to do a spore reference due to how similar they are. Good thing I chose Steve instead of Spode.

2 Likes

I thought that you became Spacefaring by necro-posting, right ? Why shouldnā€™t I necro-post ?

Oh! OOOOH! HOTFIRE! HOTFIRE!

My username is a drag from my own personality. I love being a nerd and watching nerd like shows. My name also shows how i like being an introvert. I love the idea of thrive. This is also my name for Minecraft.

1 Like

My username is litterally just me throwing together two words that sound nice together due to me not having a signature name for online activities that I may pursue for entertainment purposes.

Edit: Iā€™m sorry for posting this minuscule reply as I didnā€™t read how long ago the previous post was before deciding to make a reply. (I wonā€™t make this mistake again)

1 Like