Your Username (and how you made it)

My username is litterally just me throwing together two words that sound nice together due to me not having a signature name for online activities that I may pursue for entertainment purposes.

Edit: I’m sorry for posting this minuscule reply as I didn’t read how long ago the previous post was before deciding to make a reply. (I won’t make this mistake again)

(🔥😈🔥The Lord Of Bored🎄🎄🎄) #22

its OK, i do it all the time.

(RizkyPramudyaCJ) #23

Okay, I will explain about my usernames. This is the history of my current nicknames

When I starting to surf in virtual world. I actually want my full real names as my username. This name also I used on Planet Minecraft forum as my nickname. But, since I register twitter and search on google when my full names are oftenly used by other people, I decided to add “CJ” as character from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas as additional for my usernames starts from 2014. So, my usernames is “RizkyPramudyaCJ” to differentiate between Rizky Pramudya me and Rizky Pramudya others. I search who used this name and the result is just me only. Until now, I use this nicknames over many sites I registered, include github.
RizkyPramudyaCJ, Rizky Pramudya is my real name and CJ is GTA:SA’s main protagonist character.

I randomly hit my keyboard multiple times.

The result looked pretty good.

So I stuck with it.

(𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅) #25

its true, it does look pretty good

(The person who chooses the easy mode) #26

I watched recently the movie Ready Player One
And I’m NOOB in everything (I said that I wish Thrive be easy on the survey)

In every game/app, I signed an account on mid or late 2018 I used this nickname
And I’ll make a Youtube channel named ‘NB’ :grinning:

(Zahyyy) #27

Well… Despite having two nicknames that I use on the internet, for some reason or another (I was probably drunk) I decided to go with what my friends call me, which is Zahy (it’s shortened version of my last name), and I just added two extra Y’s to seem interesting. And I guess I don’t have to explain my profile pic.