Achievements

On The Brink
Have a terrorist cell destroy your country with a virus

Darkness Rises: reach the awakening state using a nocturnal creature.
Look, it’s possible!!: reach the awakening state using a creature that lives near Hydro-thermal vents.
Rise of Nations: reach the society stage for the first time.
Age of Empires: create an empire for the first time.

Ruler existence failure

Have a ruler of your nation killed in the middle of its term.

Infinity war

Have a war for more than 1 000 years.

2 Likes

Fall from grace: reach space stage, and somehow lose enough knowledge to go down a stage or more. Stage: this is the event of going from space stage to any stage other than trancendant stage.

Shove from grace: become a victim of downshifting, the antithesis of uplifting. Stage: any other than cell stage or trancendant stage.

God hunter: somehow defeat a trancendant stage opponent. Stage: any. Special: HOW WOULD YOU DO THIS?

God hunted: somehow experience the effects of shove from grace at trancendant stage. Stage: trancendant. Special: as above.

I don’t get the Klingons: use melee weapons in space stage, and somehow win at least one war. Stage: space.

The (anti) prime directive: be uplifted. Stage: aware, awakening, society and industrial.

1 Like

@TheXenomorphian your “Eternal War” sounds similar to my “Age of War” achievement: both have wars that begin in the awakening stage and ends in the space stage.

War is the only way: take a species from tribal to trascendant declaring war to every nation you encounter.

Please no war: take a species from tribal to trascendant without military forces.

1 Like

Wrong button…: Destroy a planet with all of your population on it.

2 Likes

The Great Emu War: as a Industrial civilization or above, loss in war against a non-sapiens creature/s

Live, Find A Way: You managed to revive a creature, and you lost it and now it’s back for revenge on you (just a crazy idea I didn 't think of a better name)

4 Likes

Exterminate, Exterminate: create an empire that is very xenophobic
Isaac Arthur was here: create an empire without using FTL drives and without colonizing a lot of planets.
Wait, Spore is here?: In industrial stage, watch how your society creates a game similar to Spore
God Belgium: In any stage, suffer a natural disaster so severe that you have to go back to early stages

2 Likes

Ooo SFIA. Nice to meet another fan.

The other other other first rule of warfare: have your wartime morale low enough that your citizens betray you regularly.

Atychiphobic: Have a species which fears other people failing. (Or fears those who fail, could mean either one)

I think i would post two achievements that are granted by obtaining other achievements:
Why we couldn’t do this?: obtain the achievements feeling hot,hot,hot. , Look, it’s possible!! and you laugh at the devs in that order (that’s obvious)
That’s why!!!: obtain the achievment the devs laugh at you after you get Why we couldn’t do this?

Every gram counts: Build a spaceship where most of the habitable area didn’t actually need to be habitable

This Catan be!: Build a city out of Rocks and Grains.

Am I doing it right?: Reach the Society Stage as an aware unicellular creature
Stage-Dodger: Skip every stage that can be avoided (Or follow the path Microbe>Aware>Awakening>Industrial>Ascended)
Bamboo Rockets: Send something into space before the industrial stage

That’s so startrek: In space stage, create a federation.
That’s so starwars: In space stage, create an empire
The Killing Star: Eliminate a civilization in industrial stage using Relativistic Missiles
That’s DEFCON, baby: Fight against another civilization using only Relativistic Missiles

I’m blue: create a creature that’s interally blue

1 Like

We’re meant to be expendable: win a war using Clones as your main army force
Treve: Defy the devs and become a sentient tree

2 Likes

JP is proud of you: evolve a velociraptor-like creature
Hello darkness, my old friend: Play as a creature in the night
SFIA is proud of you: build your first space habitat

1 Like

We are the Gods: Ascend as a extremely spiritualistic empire and seed life in 10 planets afterwards, then make them worship you.

Life Will Go On: Have you home planet completely decimated by a spacefaring empire while in late industrial, and survive

Larger than life: Evolve a species larger than 75 feet tall, and ascend

1 Like