Deos Mundum (Forum Game)

I factored it in

I vote to create tools to better cut wood and to mine the surrounding materials using more wood and leaves and some chimp hair if needed

1 Like

Action: Search for a river/flowing waterway

1 Like

i want my species to do this too
the river should be something like the nile

1 Like

Which Civ are you again Null?

1 Like

hmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(Pandora horizon 1) HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1 Like

well there is a spot open for the game I guess you’ll just have to come in and try to out-tech us all

2 Likes

If i did join then i’d probably make a hivemind that transferred raw materials into biomass (that would have one thing controlling it all)

1 Like

Could be interesting, you’d never beat me to clean energy though (I’ll be getting that in like 2-3 rounds)

1 Like

if i was what i described, i wouldnt go for tech or magic, and if so very little of them.

1 Like

Yeah true I guess. Would you be self upgrading depending on what you consume or just make more of yourself?

1 Like

i guess both.

but i kidna wanted to do this in nervilla, that or just make a creature that could spew out the gas form of silica when its skin is ruptured and create a protective barier between it, and the attacker.

2 Likes

U join or not?

1 Like

Invent first official language to improve communication between species.

2 Likes

my species is the hecato

2 Likes

Hey Knowledge, could a tab or something be addedto show who controls what civ? would be helpful when trying to figure out who you want to make allies with, who lost or gained stuff this round, etc.

1 Like

Mkay, that means that you are Barthelomusicians then right Garson? You have two votes then (unless you just pmed Knowledge your other one?)

1 Like

Im wondering, can knowledge be shared between species? With that i mean discoveries/technology

1 Like

I personally don’t see why we wouldn’t be able to. It’s just information exchange, like what happened between civilizations in the real world (prime example is gunpowder, imo) though this could be a challenge if said knowledge would progress the other persons movement towards their next vote.

you can now see the owners of the civ

1 Like