Deos Sine Tempore (Forum Game)

Put in your vote for the round,

@Pac_Mine You sure you dont want to rid yourself of that disadvantage??

Also @SupaChimp, the bonus of +3 still applies to the next round, so you can spend it freely.

The first thing to do is to get yourself ridden of disadvantages, mostly the large ones.

Also timeline Sandstorm → Drought → Earthquake → ???

My vote will be: search for a gem that we can infuse with to survive the incoming disaster

1 Like

Action 1: find some eatable plant to farm (and farm it)

Action 2: repeat action 1.

1 Like

then I will get rid of my disadvantage with water if it doesn’t take an action

1 Like

I don’t think you have 2 actions, but correct me if I’m wrong

1 Like

Yes. It isn’t that big if I can provide food to my species. Also, the new advantage is way better than de disavantage.
Also, the “Nescau” species is a joke species my SO and I created to use in a lot of RPGs and their main characteristic is their cannibalistic nature.

Also:

@GodOfKnowledge can we use more than one action per turn. If yes, how does it work?

1 Like

You only have one vote

1 Like

You progressively gain the ability to have more votes via discoveries/inventions. There is a vote bar in the Civ tab that tells your progress points wise to the next additional vote

2 Likes

it says I have two in my thing.

1 Like

In your progress bar, not vote count

1 Like

Round 4 (Drought at 6)

Years 20-30

Gaining a foothold

Rimats

@doomlightning
Roll -20
Stability - 2
Vote: find some way to preserve food for a long time, succ (18)

You gather many vines, the vines have started to struggle, though, as the sands have caused the water level and the humidity to drop, luckily in your cave you have a large, cold pond, it seems like putting things in there makes it last longer.

Species

Rimats

Status
Int - 16.
Str - 15
Def - 49
Char - 30

Traits

Advantage
Half - Silicon base: Def+ 30% of Str
Metallic quarter: +10% Def, +10% Int
always changing skin: Adaps more easily to conditions, +1 on Natural Disaster Rolls

Disadvantage
Naive - Affected by other races more easily (-10% charisma)
Brain load - -1 on Phycological Rolls

Discoveries

Tech- Cave Shelters, Water Preservation
Mystic-
Organisms- Vinune Pletantious
Location- Forest, Mountain (Deserified)

Civ

Pop- 67
Growth- 3
Adaptations-
Votes [5/10] -1

Ferloth-De

@TwilightWings21
Roll - 5
Stability - 2
Vote- Useing the Cactuses outside barrel-like bark as supports, dig into the sand and the earth beneath it, and create a series of tunnels as an underground home. succ (7)

You attempt to build an underground shelter, but it collapses, and 15 suffocates.

Species

Races: Chiropterans, Cavern Giants, Lavawalkers, Shroomfolk, Kongs, Wraiths, Flowers, Shades, Armex, Salalos, Silkspinners, Stygians.

Average stats:

Power: 20
Intelligence: 20
Defense: 20
Charisma: 44

Advantages:

Advantage: Unit Power - depending on what kind of race I use, I will get different boosts. Boosts will be established in my vote.

Advantage 2: Councils Appeal: Any Civ I meet with I gain some pop from to buff Unit power.

Disadvantages:

Disadvantage 1: Council’s trust: Raises charisma and uses actions towards my Civ.

Disadvantage 2: Light sensitivity. Even though some of their members glow, it is not comparable to bright lights such as the sun. As such, stats are decreased during the daytime.

Discoveries

Tech- Cactus Peeling
Mystic-
Organisms - Succulent Cactus
Location- Material Rich Desert

Civ

Pop- 76
Growth- 3
Vote [3/10] - 1

Kajit

@Centarian
Roll - 13
Stability- 1
Vote: find some eatable plant to farm (and farm it), fall (4)

You are not able to secure a stable food source and don’t find a farmable (whatever that is) plant. 6 starve.

Species

Name of species- Kajit
Status, you have 100 points to put into these attributes, with a minimum of 15

Int - 88 (+10%)
Str - 25
Def - 22 (+10%)
Char - 19(-5%)

Traits (follows 2-1 or 3-2 rule)

Advantage
Cat-like Anatomy (+10 Def, +1 in Dark Enviorments)
Big Brained (+ 10% Int and +1 on Int Rolls)

Disadvantage
Unemphatic (-10% charisma)

Description; Look like Khajiit from the elder scrolls games. Thoughtful and innovative.

Discoveries

Tech-
Organisms- Rallywart Fern, Osticch Oriavan
Location- Fertile Plains, Winding River (Desertified)

Civ

Pop- 48
Growth- 4
Adaptations-
Vote [2/10] - 1

Nescau

@Pac_Mine
Roll - 6
Stability- 0
Vote: Try again to farm., fal(4)

When you come out of the shelter the land is not the same, desert sand litters the area, cacti are everywhere, your once stable food source is gone, and some starve, 24 starve. Luckily no one ran out of water, it seems our bodies don’t release as much water as we thought.

Species

Name of species- Nescau

Int - 35
Str - 15
Def - 25
Char - 25

Advantage
Iron stomach: Can eat a wide variety of foods without getting sick.
Great senses: They have good senses (primarily smell)
Desert Adaptation - Adapted to the desert climate, don’t need that much water, more resistant to UV rays.

Disadvantage
Desperate cannibals: in the absence of food they eat their own

A dog humanoid species. They are friendly and like to eat (even their own if they don’t have enough food). They represent the sin of gluttony and the virtue of temperance at the same time (can eat anything, doesn’t need to be fancy but need to eat).

Discoveries

Tech- Adobe Shelters,
Mystic-
Organisms- River Plum (Extinct in nature, might have some seeds), succulent cactus
Location- River Valley, River (Deserfied)

Civ

Pop- 84
Pop Growth- 4
Adaptations- Desert Adaptation,
Vote[3/10] - 1

Lightning Chimps

@SupaChimp
Roll- 18
stability- 1
vote: use wood, stone, and sap-wax glue to create tools, succ (18)

Steve Goldbloom was old, the oldest in the tribe, he saw the young and old, though, nothing in these years interested him, he studied the use of the trees, the desertified taiga gradually healed, he had been using these trees into small tools, but they fell apart, so he started to carve larger logs into finer tools, and eventually created a stone ax, this allowed him to cut down the trees a lot faster, this allowed the tribe to build multiple wooden shacks, eventually getting to the desired layout.

Though, as the tide started to rise, some children fell into the water, seeing this the tribe was spooked because they were shocked, and their treacherous water fears were quenched. This allowed you to explore the shallow pars of the ocean, uncovering some seaweed. This seaweed was frighteningly durable, so Goldbloom used it to create the first Stone broad ax, the battle-ax could fell trees with a swing, and was made after 3 years of research and dedication, only the best warrior could wield it. So they held a competition, is accidental hosting created a fire in the hearts of the tribe, so now basic exercise would allow them to reach greater heights. The fruit trees do seem that affected by the desertification, in fact, they had been spreading into the desert area at a frightening pace. so you selectively cut them for wood. A third shack was being built and now is finished, more than four times the space of the first one, they could fit the entire tribe in the shacks, instead of piling on top of each other.

The lake levels have been getting lower and will continue to do so, and we have reached the maximum comprehension of tools and wooden shacks, our memory is no longer enough to store such information, and the trial and error improvement method is lacking.

Lighning Chimp

Electric Chimp-

Int 25
Str 30
Def 25
Char 20

Advantages:
big arms: +10% melee strength

sparking hands: can shock things when they are punched

lightning brain: technology creation is more likely to succeed

Disadvantages:
loud crackling: the electric sparks make this species loud

A chimpanzee is infused with electricity but is this for better or worse.

Discoveries

Tech- Farming (+.5 pop g), Wooden Shacks, Sap-Wax Glue, Stone Tools
Mystic- Tribe Battle Axe (Common+)
Organisms - Serpitine Fruit, Bulbasorus
Location- Ocean sided Taiga (Desertified)

Civ

Pop- 111
Growth- 6
Vote [6/10] - 1

Maliava

@fralegend015
Roll- 15
stability- 1
Vote-

You awaken in a dark cavern, close to the outside, you are in a secluded valley.

Species

Name of species- Visalin

Int - 30
Str - 15
Def - 15
Char - 40

Advantage

Sensory confluence (They constantly n send images, sounds, and smells to one another, allowing for perfect coordination and making each member an early warning system.)

Essential Clades (Allows for the creations of clades by infusing themselves with the essence of inanimate objects/living beings, granting them different advantages depending on what essence they use.)

Morphic limbs (limbs are capable of transforming into various shapes for different uses, and can be used as advanced tools.)

Disadvantage

Isolationist (-10% to interactions with other cats)

Body pride (will refuse to use tools because they consider their bodies superior)

Description: they look like a scaled dog with a snakehead.

Discoveries

Tech-
Mystic-
Organisms - N/A
Location- Secluded Valley

Civ

Pop- 100
Growth- 0
Vote [0/10] - 1

@doomlightning @TwilightWings21 @Centarian @SupaChimp @Pac_Mine @fralegend015

Rankings

As of now the score board is
1st - 12

2nd - 7

3rd - 6

Rated by Adaptations + Mystic + Vote progress + Stability

Mystic will now be rated by rarity,

Mystic Rarities

Common
Common +
Common ++
Uncommon -
Uncommon
Uncommon +
Uncommon ++
Rare -
Rare
Rare +
Rare ++
Epic -
Epic
Epic +
Epic ++
Legendary -
Legendary
Legendary +
Legendary ++
Ultamate -
Ultamate
Ultamate +
Ultamate ++

Action: GO SOMEWHERE WITH FOOD!!!

Ehat about my vote .

vote: fire.
cant aleverut farther

@TwilightWings21 I need your vote

vote: create fire

(post filler)

Vote: try to farm near the river with my seeds

Round 5 (Drought at 6)

Years 30-40

Start of a desprate age

Rimats

@doomlightning
Roll -5
Stability - 3 (Can be traded in)
Vote: fire, succ (18)

As you search for a way to preserve food longer, the clashing of two rocks generates a spark, which ignites the small thatch on the floor, starting a large fire, while ten people were burnt to a crisp, the meat from a recent kill was toasted and turned into a succulent piece of cooked meat, the meat stayed preserved a lot longer, and in the water, lasted over a month!

Species

Rimats

Status
Int - 16.
Str - 15
Def - 49
Char - 30

Traits

Advantage
Half - Silicon base: Def+ 30% of Str
Metallic quarter: +10% Def, +10% Int
always changing skin: Adaps more easily to conditions, +1 on Natural Disaster Rolls

Disadvantage
Naive - Affected by other races more easily (-10% charisma)
Brain load - -1 on Phycological Rolls

Discoveries

Tech- Cave Shelters, Cooking Preservation, Fire
Mystic-
Organisms- Vinune Pletantious, Sarvious Duck
Location- Forest, Mountain (Deserified)

Civ

Pop- 61
Growth- 4
Adaptations-
Votes [6/10] -1

Ferloth-De

@TwilightWings21
Roll - 17
Stability - 3 (Can be turned in)
Vote- Using the Cactuses outside barrel-like bark as supports, dig into the sand and the earth beneath it, and create a series of tunnels as an underground home. succ (21) Repeated

The second attempt comes out successful, with what you learned in structural stability being put to the test, you are able to build a moderately sized, 7 by the 7-meter shelter, escaping the blistering heat of the surface. The bunker took only three years to build, and is the best you could ask for, though, it is a lot harder for the cacti to grow as of now, you need to find water.

Species

Races: Chiropterans, Cavern Giants, Lavawalkers, Shroomfolk, Kongs, Wraiths, Flowers, Shades, Armex, Salalos, Silkspinners, Stygians.

Average stats:

Power: 20
Intelligence: 20
Defense: 20
Charisma: 44

Advantages:

Advantage: Unit Power - depending on what kind of race I use, I will get different boosts. Boosts will be established in my vote.

Advantage 2: Councils Appeal: Any Civ I meet with I gain some pop from to buff Unit power.

Disadvantages:

Disadvantage 1: Council’s trust: Raises charisma and uses actions towards my Civ.

Disadvantage 2: Light sensitivity. Even though some of their members glow, it is not comparable to bright lights such as the sun. As such, stats are decreased during the daytime.

Discoveries

Tech- Cactus Peeling, Underground Shelter
Mystic- Bunker (Common)
Organisms - Succulent Cactus
Location- Material Rich Desert

Civ

Pop- 79
Growth- 3
Vote [5/10] - 1

Kajit

@Centarian
Roll - 6
Stability- 1
Vote: GO SOMEWHERE WITH FOOD!!!, fall (5)

The deserted land is barren, the starvation continues, as you travel only to not find food of any kind, your people pray to the gods in the sky but receive no answer. 20 Starve. Maybe you should have tried those rallywart ferns, but you don’t know how to get back home.

Species

Name of species- Kajit

Int - 88 (+10%)
Str - 25
Def - 22 (+10%)
Char - 19(-5%)

Advantage
Cat-like Anatomy (+10 Def, +1 in Dark Enviorments)
Big Brained (+ 10% Int and +1 on Int Rolls)

Disadvantage
Unemphatic (-10% charisma)

Description; Look like Khajiit from the elder scrolls games. Thoughtful and innovative.

Discoveries

Tech-
Organisms- Rallywart Fern, Osticch Oriavan
Location- Fertile Plains, Winding River (Desertified)

Civ

Pop- 30
Growth- 2
Adaptations-
Vote [2/10] - 1

Nescau

@Pac_Mine
Roll - 10
Stability- 1
Vote: Vote: try to farm near the river with my seeds, succ(10)

the small stream that was once a river eventually stops, you have to unblock it, then it started to flow again, the leftover seeds of the plums work as intended, and you have a stable food supply.

Species

Name of species- Nescau

Int - 35
Str - 15
Def - 25
Char - 25

Advantage
Iron stomach: Can eat a wide variety of foods without getting sick.
Great senses: They have good senses (primarily smell)
Desert Adaptation - Adapted to the desert climate, don’t need that much water, more resistant to UV rays.

Disadvantage
Desperate cannibals: in the absence of food they eat their own

A dog humanoid species. They are friendly and like to eat (even their own if they don’t have enough food). They represent the sin of gluttony and the virtue of temperance at the same time (can eat anything, doesn’t need to be fancy but need to eat).

Discoveries

Tech- Adobe Shelters, Farming
Mystic-
Organisms- River Plum, succulent cactus
Location- River Valley, River (Deserfied)

Civ

Pop- 90
Pop Growth- 5
Adaptations- Desert Adaptation,
Vote[4/10] - 1

Lightning Chimps

@SupaChimp
Roll- 11
stability- 3 (15+ roll, Fire, Common+ → Common ++) Trade it in
vote: create fire, succ (19)

Steve was now 30 years old, and he was nearing the end of his life, usually, people die after 19-20 years of living, but something about him kept him going, maybe it was the innovation, maybe the Tribes ax, it always had a slight shine to it.

The tribe had upgraded the previous two shacks to 20/20 ft in length and width, with a space of 1200 sq ft to build inside of, the 100+ inhabitants each had 12 sq feet to sleep on. The cold winds were not well insulated by the cabins, the structure would barely improve over the years. Steve thought they had reached a bottleneck in technology.

Rumble!

SHHH!

A small earthquake triggered the eruption of a small shield volcano, quite far from here, it had no major impact on the surrounding area. But some still wanted to see it with their own eyes, the large Axe deterred any large Bulbasaur to attack them. As they made their way there, across the beach, the temperature started to increase, until even the seawater started to release some steam gasses.

The tribe’s ax lit on fire and was quickly dropped into the water. The ax was tempered by the unrelenting heat and waves. They only found it a month later, but the ax was still as good as new, maybe better. the edge was sharper, and the handle was tougher, the fire hardening burning most of the surface impurities, and the waves and sand grinding away the imeprfections. The ax seemed ever hot as when the warrior Gray Goldbloom, went to grab his ax, his hand retracted, before snugly holding onto it.

The tribe researched into it and found the plasma that was fire, and recreated it from the high temperatures of the volcano and some of the wood they had stockpiled. The tribe even made a cabin for the research of fire and its uses, made out of stones and mud, it was not nearly as easy to make, but it sufficed.

The fire had the ability o cook meat, the Bulbasaur meat and leekealy meat tasted very good when cooked. the fire also warmed the people, making a large fire pit in the middle of the tribe’s ground essential. After nearly a decade of research, the tribe found a way to harden the tools that had with fire, and temper the stones.

Though the most important of all, those with enough control of their electrical organ, could even light a fire by themselves, any time anywhere. The tribe’s future looks bright,

Goldbloom looked at the horizon, sitting on a small log, he pondered,

“oo, ooo, o, oo, eeo”

You don’t have any language, it’s a miracle you made it this far.

Lightning Chimp

Electric Chimp-

Int 25
Str 30
Def 25
Char 20

Advantages:
big arms: +10% melee strength

sparking hands: can shock things when they are punched

lightning brain: technology creation is more likely to succeed

Disadvantages:
loud crackling: the electric sparks make this species loud

A chimpanzee is infused with electricity but is this for better or worse.

Discoveries

Tech- Farming (+.5 pop g), Wooden Shacks, Sap-Wax Glue, Stone Tools
Mystic- Tempered Tribe Battle Axe (Common++)
Organisms - Serpitine Fruit, Bulbasorus, Leekealy
Location- Ocean sided Taiga (Desertified)

Civ

Pop- 117
Growth- 6
Adaptations- Lightning Immunity Adaptation,
Vote [8/10] - 1

Maliava

@fralegend015
Roll- 12
stability- 1
Vote- Search for a gem that will allow us to survive the disaster, fall(8)

Your search for a gem to survive the supposed upcoming disaster but don’t find it, it’s almost as if it doesn’t exist?! You are also slowly starving, without a stable food source, 2 are dead.

Species

Name of species- Visalin

Int - 30
Str - 15
Def - 15
Char - 40

Advantage

Sensory confluence (They constantly n send images, sounds, and smells to one another, allowing for perfect coordination and making each member an early warning system.)

Essential Clades (Allows for the creations of clades by infusing themselves with the essence of inanimate objects/living beings, granting them different advantages depending on what essence they use.)

Morphic limbs (limbs are capable of transforming into various shapes for different uses, and can be used as advanced tools.)

Disadvantage

Isolationist (-10% to interactions with other cats)

Body pride (will refuse to use tools because they consider their bodies superior)

Description: they look like a scaled dog with a snakehead.

Discoveries

Tech-
Mystic-
Organisms - N/A
Location- Secluded Valley

Civ

Pop- 100
Growth- 2
Vote [0/10] - 1

@doomlightning @TwilightWings21 @fralegend015 @SupaChimp @Pac_Mine @Centarian