Disaster Dominoes

i rob a cat for some milk and catnap another

The cats are pissed and they try to Zerg rush you

i run away and whoop like curly from three stooges

Nearby, a club of cat-lovers are thrilled with the sudden appearance of the cat swarm, and they chase after the cats

i keep running when dogs and dog lovers join the chasing thing.

They actually notice each other, stop chasing each other and start fighting in one cohesive brawl

the rats join the brawl and i ride one to freedom.

Again??? Oh, Alright.

Far away, a construction worker faintly hears the brawl and bumps his wheelbarrow into some bricks

the bricks fall onto a sesaw which flings a jetpack to me which i use to make the mutant rat a flying mutant lab rat or fmlr.

Can you actually continue the chain of destruction for once?
Anyway, one of the bricks fell on another construction worker who had his hat off, and he tumbles into a cement mixer

some of the mutagen works it’s way into the worker turning him into a cement monster.

It destroys one of the support beams, collapsing the whole site and damaging the nearby buildings

the monster goes total king kong and grabs a blond woman and climes a skyscraper.

The local Air Force launches an attack on him, but is unscathed.

Yo what the :belgium: what is happening

suddenly a mega gatling gun appears in my hand and i fight the monster atop my fmlr.

You defeat him, but he falls over, and the impact makes a huge crack in the ground

i kidnap the woman saying only i am the new king ragh!!!

You swat one of the planes away, and it’s sent flying over the town, and into a tanker on the sea

which sinks with one man saying king of the world.