Disaster Dominoes

He was the king; Vajiralongkorn, the king of Thailand, which now lacks a leader

which i take over by force.

One of its allies, Saudi Arabia, Comes in to rescue the citizens

i take them over to!

ALRIGHT THAT’S IT!
China has heard of the conquest and try to nuke you
BUT they miss and hit America instead
The UK gets pissed and they get in the fight, and then North Korea.
World War 3 has begun.

1 Like

The smoke from all the nukes covers up the atmosphere, blocking out sunlight, killing off the plants, collapsing the food web, and turning the entire earth into a desolate, freezing wasteland.
Even Zen couldn’t survive.

Does anyone still wanna continue this?
Or do we start another disaster chain, preferably without a Domino equivalent?

I guess I’ll start a new one.

I find a monarch butterfly

It has 10 chromosomes… gasp

suddenly a portal opens and your fmlr comes through with you riding it and eats the butterfly and pukes a rainbow death ray which explodifies a building.

The building was the current place for keeping a small computer and it is now free

I leave this thread for a single day and it becomes a flaming hot mess.

2 Likes

i kill the computer and turn my rat into a flying mutant cyborg rat or fmcr that rises against humanity in name of all flying cyborg mutant rats!

Humanity is so confused and fearful because of the mutant rats that mass panic takes over the world.

1 Like
But humanity made cybernetic cats too, so that they can hunt cybernetic rats, which killed all cybernetic rats over the world. Nonetheless, the cybernetic cats asks humans not to punish them for hunting birds. My dad won’t be happy about this… .
1 Like

But the birds formed a plan. Unlocking every birds DNA they changed themselves into dinosaurs to fight back against the cats.

1 Like

but the dinosaurs decide humans are tasty.

So the age of the dinosaurs returns. (and also cybernetic cats)

and then aliens come to fight the dinosaurs.

The aliens lose, and the dinosaurs use their technology to evolve into sentient human/dragon hybrids.
(I’m surprised that we managed to make multiple chain reactions from one event)

NEW DOMINO
i eat a 20 day old egg saled sandwich.