Everyone's Gerhard

action : get out of the bathroom and see where i am at

You pull the bathroom door towards you, in order to get out. It requires some strength to be exerted as there seems to be, on the door, one of those arms that makes sure that one doesn’t accidentaly leave it open. You step through the opening you created.
You are in some kind of Sushi restaurant. Not a good one, judging by the fact that they seem to think that serving Sushi with strawberries is a good idea (what monster would do that?!). There are some tables, two of them being occupied. On one there is a female human being with a male human being. On the other there are five people of about the same age (it’s two 1x1 tables joined together so there is space for at least 6). The couple seems to be midway through their meal, while the other table seems to be waiting for the menu or for the food. There’s also some sort of counter where Sushi is being prepared. There are 3-5 workers, only one of them cutting and rolling. The other seem to do different stuff. They seem to be minding their own bussiness.
This place isn’t luxurious but there seems to be some decoration. There’s a digitalized painting of some mountains (lot’s of white, black and pink) on the wall, aswell as an advertisement for some Japanese beer and some colorful plates. There are some pots with plants or dry sticks standing here and there. There’s a television hung from the ceiling at a corner of the room presenting mostly football (Not american football. It’s what they call soccer.).
There’s a wide window which allows your eyes to perceive a street with some cars parked and others driving by. The buildings outside don’t seem to be too high, but some of them seem to have more than one floor. Seems to be daytime.

Action: Go Outside And Look For A Store

You have been listening to a voice which sounded friendly and trustworthy for some time. It was that voice which motivated you to make yourself presentable and to leave the bathroom. But now it’s asking you to search for a store. It is not clear why you should do that but it is probably for the best of your well-being, so you decide to follow the voice’s command.
The street if filled with cafes and restaurants of different origins and taste. There’s some sort of eco-food shop down the street. It is mainly painted in green. On your way to it only one human being seems to look at you in a weird way. That means you were succesfull in making yourself presentable, I guess?
As you enter the store, you see a cashier dealing with a not too long line of customers. There are shelves of mushrooms, quinoa, chia seeds, palm-oil-free products and everything else a citizen concerned with health and ethics would need. There are some people wandering through the alleys with their clothbags. There’s also fresh bread being sold here. There is a door labled “WC” to the right side of the entrance (opposite to where the customers pay for their goods). In your left pocket there is 60.23 units of currency (u.c) in cash. Not much considering the prices in this shop. You could probably buy 26 Bretzeln with this.

Action:Try to Find A Dollar Store

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed response.
The voice in your head seems to be displeased with this shop. She tells you to look for a dollar store. As there is none in immediate range, you walk in a random direction for 5 minutes, being unsuccessful. There’s a small kiosk with some magazines, cigarettes, key holders, postcards, etc., though. Will you try your luck, walking 5 more minutes (if Gerhard does nothing exciting for ten minutes there’s a chance that you loose control over him)?

Action: YES (WALK TO STORE)

Hey @Elrakrez please continue the game.

1 Like

@Elrakrez please continue.

@Elrakrez please continue! (double post :weary:)

1 Like