Everyone's Gerhard

oofer is not in this game i think.

oh lmao, i thought oofer was in it, i confused them with moon truther it seems

But oofer voted in the poll?

It is @Moon_Truther the one who is missing. Oofer seems to just have been passing by.

i think moon truther is inactive.

they were online, but they’re actually not very active

I think he was here 3 days ago.

Yeah, I thought that the poll was a test. Disregard my vote.

Just continue without me, I’m not online often enough and the pause was way too long for me

it looks like i won control.

@zenzonegaming bid 2 willpower and gained control over Gerhard.

You are in a kiosk. There is only a cashier and she asks “Can I help you?”. [The old lady left and everything else should look like how I described it previously.]

attack the cashier by strangling her to death.
also say “yes, BY DYING!!!”

Are you sure? There are display windows through which people on the street could look through and see the need to intervene.
I will ask you to roll for unarmed fighting or strength or something similar if you want to do what you described in the manner that you described it.

yes kill the lady by strangling her and then steal the chupa chups and pop a couple in my mouth.
i do not even want to kill the lady i just don’t feel like paying for gum.

So you won’t do it stealthily. Since you have a skill that is useful in that action you’ll have to roll 3 or higher. Let’s see what luck has in store for you…

Summary

You rolled:

You succeed.

You grab her by a throat before she knows what’s happening. “yes, BY DYING!!!” you reply and start compressing her airways. The panic becomes visible in her face as she comes to realize the gravity of the situation. She futilely tries to free herself from your grasp, but your strength proves to be too much for her and you manage to force her to the ground to make the task at hand easier to accomplish. Her whole body seems to fight for survival. After a while, her struggle slowly dies down. Tears trickle down her cheeks, as she stares into your eyes, in silence, pleading for mercy. Her face changes in colour and her eyes lose themselves in the distance. You feel safe to let her go after a while. Gerhard stands up and takes some Chupa Chups® and puts them in his mouth.
You look at the, now lifeless, body of the cashier on the ground. She did not deserve this slow and horrific death, but one should always have his priorities. Your eyes shift to the outside and there you see him…
He stares at the scene before him in complete terror. As your eyes make contact, his visage shifts to an uncontrollable rage.

Battle for control over Gerhard begins! (PM me your bids)

1 Like

who’s him?
also that lady deserved it for making eye contact with me…

God that was explicit

So i want to join this game, is there a queue or something? if i can’t join then i’ll just continue seeing how this goes

Some random dude that was passing by, who at first was struck too hard by the sight to be able to act.
@Nover452 Yeah, I wasn’t really sure if I went I bit too far. Luckily, I didn’t include everything that was mentioned in the Wikipedia article I was reading.
Not sure if joining while the game is running is a good idea, but if people have nothing against that I will not impede you from joining. If you were to join, one option could be to be the voice moon_truther was.

Today I have to work on something, so I might not write anything today nor tomorrow morning UTC.

i think it fine for him to join

1 Like

Until now only 33% expressed an opinion on the matter. I’d like to see if everyone is fine with another player joining.