Everyone's Gerhard

im fine with it, zen is the only one who didnt vote, but if he doesnt agree then nover will join anyways

Ok, @Nover452 is now a player. I’ll discuss his voice through PM. He’ll take part in this battle for control over Gerhard if all goes well.

Here are the results:

Summary

Nover452: 6
TeaKing: 5
Evolution4Weak: 0
zenzonegaming: 0

Nover452 takes control!

You are looking at a guy on the outside of the kiosk who seems to be about to purge you from the Earth.

Wait there’s more?

Oh i won

Tell him that i was never here (why am i like this haha)

Just making sure if I’m understanding correctly, you are trying to convince the enraged human that the murderer he’s looking at is not there?

yes (this is so dumb but still, it may work! it probably won’t)
so can i put willpower into this action?

I had to think a bit how that would work out.
I’m asking you to roll for persuasion, which is a skill you have, and since you are spending 2 willpower, it’s an automatic success.

Summary
You succeed! (0_0)

You convince him that what he’s seeing is just a hallucination and that he should seek a doctor, since he could have something very serious. At the sight of such horror combined with the weirdness of the scene and your kind words he immediately believes you and complies with the well-minded suggestion and goes away running, probably seeking medical attention for himself.

You now stand alone in a kiosk, with the dead body of a cashier lying on the ground. People could notice you and the body any time.

1 Like

how did that work haha

I guess that i’ll go to the white house if i’m still in control

The rules seem to say nothing about the difficulty of challenges, so I thought “If it’s theoretically possible, I’ll allow it”.
You are still in control, since you didn’t fulfill your obsession.
Getting to the White House will take a lot of time. That’ll require around three hours with an airplane. Since that’s longer than ten minutes, it’ll mean you’ll have to roll in order to see whether you stay in control. If you were to roll 4 or higher you remain in control.
(I think you should get three rolls (one for each hour that has ten minutes of nothingness, because I find it very likely that he falls asleep in such a great period time, despite the fact that’s not written in the official rules.).)
If you were to fly it’ll also cost you.
Are you sure you want to proceed?

yes, i must fly!

oh it’s 4 or higher ._. (Well i guess that i lost control, but still, i saved Gerhard from a fight so :D)

Yeah, that would be interesting (though bad for me)

So you are going to fly?
If my calculations are correct, you have a 12,5% chance of reaching your destination without a battle for control over Gerhard occurring. (You can still bid in the battles to try to remain in control, though) Also you’ll need to get money (or find a way not to pay) to get on the airplane.

Oh, then i guess that i’ll get money from the kiosk

I’m not going to ask for a skill check, I’m just going to see whether someone notices you (1 on a d6).

Summary

You rolled:

No one has noticed you, yet.

You have enough money for a flight to the White House with the cheapest airline available (it’s a kiosk and it’s good practice to not have too much money in a cash register).

So then do i go to the airport? i guess i’ll do

You make your way.

Summary

1.th roll:
2.th roll:
3.rd roll:

You fall asleep when you were about to land.

Battle for control over Gerhard begins! Also, everyone gains 1 willpower.

are there any gun shops?
or just a place that sells knifes.

I think the District of Columbia is a bit stricter on gun laws, but if you only want knifes, I’m pretty sure that any supermarket will have a kitchen supplies section.

Here are the results:

Summary

TeaKing: 5
zenzonegaming: 3
Nover452: 0
Evolution4Weak: 0

You were far away until the sound of applause brought you back. You wake up in an airplane and it seems people are excited about having landed.

Ok so I won!
Exit the airplane

You leave the airplane, some people are already going towards arrivals.