Everyone's Gerhard

I’m gonna Exit the airport

You leave that too. You are standing in the parking place in front of the airport.

Walk to the nearest train station
And check my money

In your pocket there are 92,57 u.c.
You have no idea where the nearest train station is. You could walk in a random direction or find another way of knowing where the nearest train station is (you remember having seen an information booth in the airport).

check that information booth

You learn about a nearby train station.
Arriving there by walking will take longer than 10 minutes, but by running you are able to reach it under 10 minutes. I’ll give you the choice to walk over there and risk loosing control over Gerhard or spending 1 willpower to run over there (it’s not in the rules but I find it appropriate in this situation).

im going to run there, i still have plans to complete

You reach it in a short amount of time. There is a train that is currently unloading and loading some passengers. There is a group of people that is talking rather loudly (not arguing, just talking loudly) and a couple more who just seem to be waiting.

make one of the silent passengers question life, slowly making him my follower (this will make him do as i say)

I’m interested. What exactly are you going to say to him? (Shouldn’t matter for the roll)

make him wonder why we exist, why we are humans and not any other animal, and why we are the only sentient species around

I’m going to roll for persuasion or something of that kind. Since you have that skill, you need 3 or more to succeed.

Summary

You rolled:

You succeed.

You approach someone who is reading Logic For Dummies.
“Have you ever thought why we humans are the only sentient species around? Have you ever thought why you exist? Have you ever thought how in this chaotic world you came to exist? The likelihood of you being who you are is one in infinity! Since 1 divided by infinity is 0, you do not exist!”
“I do not exist?! What should I do?”
“You should always look up towards the ones that are superior to you! Has anyone said what I said? No! Therefore, I am more random than everyone you know, ergo, I exist less than any one else, which implies my absolute superiority, which means you should worship me!”
“Gosh, that makes total sense! I want to serve, Master!”

Battle for control over Gerhard begins!

yay! we got a follower boys!

How the hell did that work

Well I have the same question for what I did in the kiosk

i am the master of persuasion!
now he will definetly help us in stuff, so thank me for that!

(Commanding him will require a leadership roll.)

@Nover452, It worked with the power of Logic!

is there a way to make him do as i say without the leadership roll?

@TeaKing
Now that I think of it, only a roll will be required if you are commanding 5 people (will require more rolls for each group of fives, but if one fails only those 5 do not do what you want them to do).

(I’m open to suggestions, though)

wow, imagine if you’re commanding the entirety of the us then

i hope i win, if i do then i’ll just tell him to purge everyone in the train station.
that counts for my kills right?