Fallout Nuclear Winter (dead)

so I don’t get an extra vote?

you would have to deal with the problems you have namely the mad scientist. also @Magic8Ball04 got a third roll because he now has kinda nukes.

1 Like

Oh alright.

Action 1: Track down the mad scientist and obliterate him with the zo-1 suit.
Action 2: Send vault 682 some power armour and a couple of turrets for protection.

(Just thought about it, but try to only kill the mad scientist and keep LP intact)

round 30

vault # 138

roll 6 roll 1 roll 1
you manage to fix the cave in and greatly expand your vault. the same thing happens for the others.
you lost one of your votes since your population dropped.
people: happy and safe
population:190

iron wind

roll 5 roll 4
you track down and kill the mad scientist and destroy the robot (you couldn’t save the robot unless you got a 6 since he was inside of it) you send vault # 682 some power armor and turrets but they can’t wear it since they are wolves. but after you arrive they bomb you and kill many people.
people: happy and safe
population:198

vault # 682

roll 6
you build drones that shoot grenades (since you got a 6) you once again fail to bomb the fleet and this time miss and hit the iron wind. also the iron wind give you gifts right before you shoot making them think you did it on purpose and run off to the iron wind also the power armor doesn’t fit your wolf body.

@TeaKing @OmnipotentFNarr @Magic8Ball04

Why did I lose population if I got a 4? I thought bad outcomes was 3 and under, and only 1 makes you lose population?

you were bombed by vault # 682.

But I got a 4. I should’ve escaped with no bad outcomes, no?

that was for the something else.

I got 2 positive rolls, yet I get a negative outcome?

because those were for different things.

action 1: send a drone and a tank to iron wind as an apology.
action 2: expand town.

The first was killing the scientist and the second was giving power armor. I got a 5 for the scientist and a 4 for the delivery. Why did it fail? Since only TeaKing failed, why am I the one who suffers from it?

because he wanted to help you so when he failed he hit you instead also the happy and safe things were just a mistake the people want vault # 682 dead.

But my point is that he failed his roll, so it should affect HIM, not ME. HE should lose population, by, say, them missing and hitting a house or something.

but that’s just not fun now is it.

or i could just miss and hit nothing .

Fine.

Action 1: Rebuild LP AGAIN.
Action 2: Expand the town.

@Magic8Ball04 you need to vote.
does anyone want to join?

also @TeaKing you can’t wear power armor without modding it. (sorry for double post)

Action: build more outside of the vault (like houses and stuff)

Action: build a submarine