General fanart

Problem solved, @hhyyrylainen. You can move the post you were talking about to this thread.

Got a few ideas as well, one of them is called “Gluttonous” and it requires to have all organelles on your cell. Another one is called “wait that is not how you’re supposed to play the game” and it basically needs you to build an underwater structure using your tools in ascension stage, here is a bit of the concept art

5 Likes

Here same Floating lifefrom that move fast on top of the water waiting for it Pray

9 Likes

Probably categorized as Thrive fanart

12 Likes

Is this too much of a shitpost?

10 Likes

A little bit of art I did.

6 Likes

6 Likes

This is like my im so good

And hire art from my 9 year old sister

She loves thrive

9 Likes

donate 1$ to save timy the big cell
Untitled
(link for donations)

4 Likes

is there any pixel fan art
landfall
i call it land fall cause this creature just got to land

edit: sorry its tiny

4 Likes

resize pixel art after making it, so it’s not tiny and dosen’t blur

2 Likes

12 Likes

I tried to do make disturbance in blender (detail: I don’t have the slightest idea how to use blender, all I know comes from 2 and a half donut tutorials I watched a year ago)

8 Likes

Just got into this game and boy howdy I love it! I was inspired so I doodled Disturbance <3 If my art can help the project at all, lemme know!

12 Likes

Looks very disturbing
Is it hunting something?
Great art!

3 Likes

You can tell me wheter you like or dislike when I post fanart if you want to…

Edit:

These are the same creatures that are on the first image.

Edit 2:

I kinda got inspired by hh’s profile header.

10 Likes

I just completed Thrive, and i have to say, everything after early multicellular is so goofy and funny! i know that will be better, but anyways i did an drawing of my species.

The Nagolians (Dollius Uzius) Is an sophont species native of Ibraxis Prime. After getting out of water, they instantanelly started delevoping their culture fastly, and after two centuries, they got space travel. Due to planet physics, sending an entire fleet inside an test rocket was easy. Then they building an dyson sphere and an ascension gate, cuz an asteroid was going to hit the planet.

This is Keloon Jusk, an Nagolian that created rockets using wood, stone and steam. Besides what he says on Uyttier (now called J) he is an pretty respected individual.

7 Likes

Bombardment

9 Likes