I’ll draw users on this forum if you want

hey pumpkin i have a sproe race i want you to draw, could you do that for me?

its saved on my laptop, but i cant access it rn. im on a phone. will add the pic later.

1 Like

Ok I draw your species give me a picture and I’ll do it

1 Like

Can you draw my POtW animal?

Lots of info

The bullet-shaped body has black pigmentation in its keratinised skin. The mouth contains teeth and has a pair of olfactory receptors above it. There are also upwards facing pinhole eyes on top of the head. A line of electroreceptors flanks the body. It has oval pectoral ray-fins and a semi-circular caudal fin beneath the tail. At the base of the tail is a pair of spines. The whole of the body is covered in cycloid scales, keratin scutes and blue autogenic photophores.
Internal Features: Migmachordatix toxin is produced and secreted into spines. Three gill slits line just behind the head. A network of vascular blood vessels circulates red blood containing hemoglobin. There is also a nephridium and the body is lined with muscle. The mouth is supported by a cartilage jaw. Food enters the stomach and then the short intestine before exiting the anus. A brain leads to a nerve cord with nerves running off like rungs on a ladder. The nerve cord is supported by a cartilage vertebrae. In the centre of the body is a swim bladder and below this are the testes in males and ova in females, with both in hermaphrodites.

Ok, I’ll draw that

Also interesting description

This is the unfinished version of Nover and his stand, countryballsmith
@Nover452 what do you think of this?

yes i approve
yes this is good

Thank u nover, I can see that you approve

Hey @Nover452 here is the finished version

The revolution has begun
COUNTRYBALLS AND COUNTRYHUMANS FINALLY UNITED
FIGHTING THE ULTIMATE ENEMY
OUR FURY HAS BEEN IGNITED
WE ADVANCE WITH INTENSITY
ok i don’t know what i’m doing

ok does someone know how this is called? (i believe poem but this is just not as calm as a poem)

1 Like

Countryhumans and country balls are two sides of the same coin, fighting against their true enemy: EA

1 Like

My brain is too smol to understand all that stuff so I did my best on this one sorry @OoferDoofer if I messed it up

That boi’s mouth is ultra large. Looks pretty cool.

1 Like

Yes it has a B I G M O U T H.

I’m glad you liked it!

This is what happened when I tried: (disregard the color)

It looks very different from my drawing, but similar at the same time

I tried to make mine as realistic as possible, while yours is much more stylized.

I usually do realism on paper because I can control my drawings easier but with digital art my pen isn’t really that good so I just stylize my art more

Same, if I do art on my computer, it is always pixel, like my Fa’ Skre

To be more specific I get kinda shaky when I use a digital pen so that might explain why some of the lines and colors are off place

Well, you pulled of shadow and perspective, which for the life of me, I can’t do. Which is why all of my drawings are flat 2d.

1 Like