in by lost i mean…

“gone”

'reduce to atoms"

it got deleted. litterly, not by me

…and no-one knew who deleted it?

nope.
no one know what happan and why that happen
all what left was some early very ones and some draft of comic base on that

Did it happen on this forum or the old one? (not that it matters for it’s inclusion in the iceberg, I’m just curious)

this one

wait,

Is this a different game that just shares the name with the previous one?

:dotted_line_face:

?

Nope, that’s the game. It was played for a while, but all the supportive data that doom used to run the game got deleted. The game itself on the forums still exists

1 Like

New bottom level entry just dropped.
August 1st, 2023.

August 1st, 2023- Catgirl discussion

August 1st does not exist, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

I have found that thread… Now I am being consumed by pained cries and bouts of hysterical laughter… The damage from which I might never recover… The horror I have seen is worse than ‘Making a line of what content NOT to include’… For the Holy Lords Glory, this abomination shall be imprisoned at the very bottom, in The Void, never to be seen, heard nor discussed by the mortals of this world.

1 Like

I deleted that entire thread as it was so bad that just locking it wasn’t enough. Especially bad was that it was in Other Creativity when it didn’t have anything to do with creativity.

3 Likes

It’s now truly an iceberg moment lmao

1 Like

Bro seriously annihilated the entire thread.

2 Likes

It truly doesnt exist now
We have been blessed
The forums have been cleansed of sin

2 Likes

Not even the notifications from that thread exist anymore.

I feel a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of arguments against and for equal catgirl rights suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something amazing has happened.

6 Likes

Honestly, the… August 1st incident was the most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen on the forums.