Immortal

Is there any penalty for waiting until after the game starts? I do this procrastinating thing where I’ll throw myself into any work except the one I want to do least and if I let myself join I’ll get really creative for a day or so and make a crazy good contract, solely to avoid finishing my final project. It’s worth like 200 points and due soon so I think I’ll prioritize that for a few days so I’ll join this weekend. Plus after the week ends I’ll have no more class and so I’ll have the time to put a :belgium:ton of effort in.

2 Likes

U have time to think about that.
I will start only mouth later.
I to have lost of tests.

if so, u cant create a new one after the game start, but u can become a patron of someone else that can help u catch up to others

2 Likes

How long is a mouth later?

~38 days in the best, its can even take longer, base on how much free time I got after I finish all the test

Edit: now it ~34.
Right now build to all the existing/ summit the Profile

1 Like

Hello! Can I join to?

Also, if yes, is this acceptable?

Origin

Race name: Kajit
Advantages / Disadvantages:
Advantages:

Innovators 3- They are good at finding the solutions to problems and making connections quickly.

Dexterous 2- They are very dexterous. What? What more is there to say.

Disadvantages:

Distractible 2- They are easily distracted by the things around them

Not serious 3- The never really take anything seriously, always making jokes during a fight or asking questions of aliens when the fate of the planet is at stake… (not that I’ve doe that before that is… NO PROOF!!!)

Description: (gives basic bonuses, and also for fun)

(You can create more than one race, but please do not overdo it with the quantity)

Planet name: Aranthar
Planet Description: Earthlike planet, two rings circle the planet and the planet has 3 small moons, circling two yellow stars the same size as Sol (the sun)
Sector: Sector Ophiuchus

Participant stats

Name: Danial
Race: Kajit

Stats name What this stats do?
4 Strength
4 Constitution
3 Endurance
5 Dexterity
2 Recovery
2 Mystic
2 Robust
2 Wisdom
1 Charisma

You have 25 points to disperse them, can’t go below 0

Familiar

The familiar is a cat. That’s it, just a cat… I DONT HAVE AN ABSESSION YOU DO!!!

Objective

Have fun, learn new things.

Contract terms

I respawn In my own body Instead of reincarnating.

3 Likes

right now, the familiar are just a “color” blob of nothing. (everyone start like that, u can make him look like cat later)
u need to evolve him to make him stronger.

but over all, its good!

welcome to the game

1 Like

a color blob of nothing…

…with cat ears

3 Likes

Turn into Computer…

2 Likes

I edited my objective.

2 Likes

I read that again, that not feel like a des, more like adv.
u can replace that with Nescau, that i feel like a weak adv comper the other (the Nescau Hair i already add as resouers, soo u dont have to warry about) and find other des.

over all, most of all the already sumit are ready. we still have time and all who already i done with will soon see the work for some Alignment.
dont worry to all who dont still summit, we still have time, or time to change the mind.

I don’t think it is an advantage. The leaders are old, militaristic and dumb people. They don’t get power by being good leaders…
But if I need to change the disadvantage I change it to:
Teetotaler (1): Nescaus don’t like using drugs on themselves in general (except medicine), forcing the use of recreational drugs or drugs that enhance skills (something like Jet from Fallout games) put Nescaus under great stress. Something like Rimworld trait.

1 Like

Leader are still like leaer, no metter the age.

but even so, i change as ur wish

Edit: i make the old des as more uniqe stuff (see then its ready)

Edit days laters:
just contiune to build the charicter sheets and i have some anwer and q to ask:

U can choce where u want to start

and also, I missing the sector u planet want to start (Virgo, Cetus and Ophrosomething) [its for the map and secret perks]
u can also ask me to do that in random

Other then that, all the other are ready to ship.
again, if anything u wish to ask or recall back, u can always ask me

1 Like

going with the Virgo sector
and im also gonna start in the Kingdom of Arego

1 Like
yes
Species

Name: Malnyah

description:

This species is a biological weapon created by the architects, all members have claws, fangs and an exoskeleton that is covered by a layer of skin. Their mouths is composed of 3 radially opening jaws with 2 eyes on each jaw. They also have a pair of horns on the back of their heads making them seem longer than they actually are and 6 limbs.

They are an eusocial species with a caste system and have an hivemind that has a hierarchy in which the empress in on top, then the queens are after her and then ever other hivemember on the bottom.

Their lifecycle is: Stinger > Pupae > Adult caste

(All pupae have an embryonic development time of 0)

Stinger

Stinger:

adv

Stealthy 3 - It’s very good at remaining unseen

High Mobility 2 - Allows them to walk and run very quickly, even along walls and on roofs upsidedown, it’s very easy for it to swim and crawl

disadv

Weak 2 - Has little strenght

Frail 3 - It’s easier to kill

Desc:

Stingers are the first life stage of every malnyah caste, they have 12 tentacles that they use to move around and have a tail with a needle-like appendage from which they take their name.
When found a suitable host they use their stinger to inject a parasitic embryone inside the host’s body, which will give birth to the next life cycle. After injecting the parasite into the host the stinger dies.

It is around the size of a small dog.

Pupae

Pupae:

Genetic Combinator 2 - Allows for taking 2 advantages from the host and combining them with the advantages of the pupae and adult form, this trait will be changed into one of the advantages taken.

High Hivemind 1 - Allows with instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination and for easy intake of orders from queens or the empress

Psychic Projection 2 - Allows for the pupae to make audio-visive hallucinations to protect itself and other hive members.

Disadv

Low Mobility 1 - It’s limited in the kinds of movement it can do

Weak 2 - has little strenght

Frail 2 - It’s easier to kill

Desc:

Pupae are the intermediary life stafe of malnyaeh, their exoskeleton is still soft but they already have access to the hivemind. During embryonic development is seems that they take genetic material from their host and inplement them into their own genome, studies conducted on non-injected pupae embryones revealed a section of their genomes that seems to be made for the only purpose of utilizing alien DNA, this structure is one of the most complex ever seen in the galaxy.

They only have 4 limbs and their horns and jaws are shorter than the ones of adults. They are about the size of a Pitbull Terrier.

Castes
Drone

Drone:

High Hivemind 1 - Allows with instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination and for easy intake of orders from queens or the empress

High Mobility 1 - Allows them to walk and run very quickly, even along walls and on roofs upsidedown, it’s very easy for it to swim and crawl

Very Adaptable 3 - It’s very good at quickly adapting itself to different enviroments or enemies

Disadv

Hive Dependant 3 - if they remain too much time without contact with a queen or empress they start going insane, the time they can remain without contact to a queen or empress increases the greater the group of hive members they can still communicate with.

Generalist 1 - can do everything but not very well

Dumb Labor 1 - Hard for them to make scientific research

Desc:

Drones are the first castes that most hives produced. Their adaptibility and mobility allows them to survive, hunt and navigate in vastly different enviroments, because of that, they are still a common sight in older hives.

They are 1 meters high and including tail(that is 1,50 m) they are 3,50 meters long when walking hexapodal and 2,75 meters high when standing on their hindlegs.

Warrior

Warrior:

Silica Exoskeleton 2 - Their exoskeleton composed of silica makes them especially impervious to damage

Strong 2 - Their strenght makes them particularly capable at fighting and any other activity that requires strenght

Disadv:

Hive dependant 3 - if they remain too much time without contact with a queen or empress they start going insane, the time they can remain without contact to a queen or empress increases the greater the group of hive members they can still communicate with.

Reckless 1 - it’s very possible for them to not think of dangers and risks when doing something

Dumb Labor 1 - Hard for them to make scientific research

Desc:

Warriors are the main fighting caste of most hives. Their exoskeleton and denser muscles, with claws and fangs that are bigger than the ones of other castes make them the most suitable at defending the hive from threats or attacking dangerous enemies (for the easier ones to kill drones are sent)

They are bigger than drones, 1,40 m high and 4,30 m long with tail when hexapodal proportions similiar to the one of drones(tail is 1,8 m long) and 3,25 m tall when standing in their hindlegs.

Builder

Builder:

Resin producer 3 - They are capable of producing a resin used for the construction of the hive, this resin can be fire proof, water proof or both or neither.

Resin alloyer 1 - Allows them to make biological alloys with hive resin, making it possible to create bio-metal alloys.

Disadv:

Hive dependant 3 - if they remain too much time without contact with a queen or empress they start going insane, the time they can remain without contact to a queen or empress increases the greater the group of hive members they can still communicate with.

Incapable of fighting 1 - They can’t fight

Frail 1 - It’s easier to kill

Desc:

Builders are the main caste that builds the hive. They are capable of producing hive resins from their tails and are even capable of alloying it with other materials, because of this resins are often used by hives to also build spacecrafts.

They are 75 cm high and 2,75 m long with tail included(1,75 m tail), they cant stand on their hindlegs.

Special castes
Queen
Matriarch pupae

Matriarch pupae:

Genetic Combinator 2 - Allows for taking 2 advantages from the host and combining them with the advantages of the pupae and adult form, this trait will be changed into one of the advantages taken.

Fast Grower 2 - Grows fast

Disadv

Low Mobility 1 - It’s limited in the kinds of movement it can do

Weak 2 - has little strenght

Frail 2 - It’s easier to kill

Desc:

Matriarch pupae are born from stingers that have absorbed royal jelly.

Matriarchs have the base of their horns fused togheter, have 6 limbs and are bigger than normal pupae.

They are the size of a builder.

Queen

Queen:

High Hivemind 1 - Allows with instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination and for easy intake of orders from the empress

Hive Manager 1 - Allows for the creation of a rudimentary form of hive resin, and gives “Queen” authority in the hivemind

Egg Layer 3 - Highly specialized at laying eggs, decreases cost of buying pop and increases amount of free pop that can be produced

disadv:

Egg sac 2 - When laying eggs develops an egg sac which limits mobility and needs to be cut off if they want to relocate

Weak to Fire 1 - For some reason they are weak to fire

Not Adapted to Fight 2 - Can fight but not very well

Desc:

Queens are mostly used to increase the population of an hive or to create a “branch hive”, which is an hive that is separated from the main hive(called Imperial Hive) but still follows it’s orders. They are also capable of producing royal jelly and a simple form of hive resin. There can be more than 1 queen in an hive.

Queens have their horns fused togheter forming a 2 pointed head crest.

Queens are 5 meters high and 11 meters long including tail(3m tail), they cant stand on their hindlegs.

Empress
Sovereign pupae

Sovereign pupae:

Genetic Combinator 3 - Allows for taking 3 advantages from the host and combining them with the advantages of the pupae and adult form, this trait will be changed into one of the advantages taken.

Psychic Projection 1 - Allows for the pupae to make audio-visive hallucinations to protect itself.

Fast grower 1 - grows fast

Disadv

Poor hand-eye coordination 2 - takes longer to do things that require precision

Slow immune system 2 - Takes longer to recover from disease

Generalist 1 - can do everything but not very well

Desc:

Pupae born from a stinger that absorbed imperial jelly, they have a 3 pointed head crest instead of horns.

Sovereign pupae seems uncapable of hivemind communication and formation of new hives, instead being more solitary and capable of surviving on their own.

They are the size of a drone.

Empress

Empress:

High Hivemind 2 - Allows with instant communication with other members of the hive, allowing for perfect coordination

Hive Governor 2 - Allows for the creation of new castes, production of simple hive resin and gives “Empress” authority in the hivemind

Strong 1 - Their strenght makes them particularly capable at fighting and any other activity that requires strenght

Disadv:

Poor hand-eye coordination 2 - takes longer to do things that require precision

Slow Healer 2 - takes more time to heal wounds

Glutton 1 - eats more

Desc:

Empresses are the core of an hive and hive system, they are the caste that create the imperial hive and manages the collective of all the branch hives (refered to as “hive system”). Empresses are capable of producing a simple hive resin, royal jelly, imperial jelly and new hive castes.

Empresses have a 5 pointed head crest and a pair of horns below the crest.

Empresses are 9 meters high and 18 meters long including tail(8 meters tail) when hexapodal, and 17 meters high when standing on her hindlegs.

Architects

Architect

???

???

???

Disadv

???

???

???

Description:

Species known mainly because of planets called “relic worlds”, the surface of these planets are covered by ruins of their civilization, these ruins all exhibit very efficent architecture. Other than relic worlds there are “space monuments” which can be found orbiting relic worlds or stars that host relic worlds and more rarely in deep space.

It is theorized that this species went extinct but it having been interstellar and the discovery of space monuments that seem to be 20-30 years old suggests that they are still alive.

Planet

Planet name: Lavandonia
Planet Description: A planet flush with life, it also has a native sapient civilization that has a technological level similiar to the one of feudal europe.
Sector: Ophiuchus

Character

Name: Shilavyn
Race: Malnyah | Stinger(Imperial embryone carrier, the injected host will give birth to a sovereign pupa)

Stats name What this stats do?
Strength 4
Constitution 5
Endurance 2
Dexterity 2
Recovery 4
Mystic 2
Robust 2
Wisdom 2
Charisma 2

Desc:

Stinger that was kept into cryogenesis for severeal centuries inside of an architect space monument, one day the monument picked up a signal from deep space that made it’s systems awaken from hibernation and send a capsule containing the stinger to the closest planet containing life.

Immages

average malnyah face seen from the front, closed and open (the white dots are teeth)

head profile of most malnyah castes

Body profile of most malnyah castes (I was too lazy to draw the face again)

3 Likes

U truly take ur time (+1 on the pics)

I have approve
it will take some time to work on that, until then, i will see in ditle what happen there

1 Like

I also just noticed that I forgot to add this to the pupae description

“When they are capable of surviving outside the host they release a toxin wich paralyzes the host which will then be eaten as first meal for the pupae (this is valid for all malnyah pupae that develops inside an host)”

1 Like

I also made images for my species, added them to my species description and i’ll post them in here:

2 Likes

“So when does the game start?”

Who knows? I totally can’t find it said in the first post of the thread

2 Likes

Just to side note: i already done working in all the samit so far.
Expect to the news one

1 Like