Immortal

I kinda thought about that, but wasn’t exactly sure if this was something where fighting is most likely going to occur or not, is this a total free for all fight or will we be able to have “teams” of some sort?

Like a murder of crows?

I’m meaning like can we make alliances, or is everyone just on their own to achieve victory?

U can do that.
I think there are already are some.

1 Like

ah ok cool, ill change around my advantages/disadvantages accordingly, thanks for the advice

1 Like

Oh wait I’ll also add solar system des.

2 Likes

@Luzurper your disadvantages only add up to four, not five.

Aah. You change your stuff so much I have practically given up updating the race sheet for your guys at regular intervals lol (not a bad thing at all, the detail is great)

Edit: Also Luzurper what sector is the Xeranic system in?

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me I was missing a number, was tired last night lol, and Ig uhhhh mystery sector 2

2 Likes

I finished the Infesalem system!

3 Likes

U can only cound between 3 sectors.
Virgo, cetus or ophrsomething

Oh I thought they were all full, uhh I’ll take the orph one

1 Like

Btw, there are no civilizations on Yaqen.

1 Like

Doom that’s what I asked you about the other day and you said new players could choose any sector.

Anyway aren’t those sectors full? I thought you put an 8 race cap on each sector

I can always move around thing the npc
And i did say that we wait to zen or/and death to they anwer (that happan with luz) before we add the npc.

Soo i still stick to my words

This is what I was talking about, but I understand what you are saying now. I was just confused because it was contradictory to what I quoted above.

3 Likes

My missgrammer strikes ones again

3 Likes

I plan to add description of nucledeserti religion, some myths from it and also current testanuclei surface frontlines before game starts.

^Lol true as ever. I’ve been updating the full race chart in a chat I have, as soon as I finish up a few more things I’ll update the one above with proper additions and redactions.

Round 1 - Emergence

“Are you done if everyone is now?”
“The plan to entertain us is worse than your previous one”

They made noise among themselves, but in one moment there was a deafening noise and everyone was silent in one moment.

"Oh no " he said: “the fun has just begun”
“how fun?”
“They just now all woke up. Many refused to touch this thing, but these, just pawns for our amusement”
“So you tricked them?”

“I wouldn’t say I cheated, I gave exactly what I promised, but there are more hidden things than just “unlimited power”. To be honest, you gave me an idea: we could speed things up if we gave them more meaning.”

In an instant, everyone was silent. Nothing happened.

“What did you do now?”
“Me? I gave more room to develop. It remains only to see how well they manage to use it”

“You fool”

“You want to challenge me?!”

Quiet…

“Excellent, I knew you didn’t want to do anything, and I’m here doing everything”

“Yes, Doomlightning, the Overgod

“Excellent! Let’s start our game”

It took you too long to do this… Now it’s already

“who said this ?”

Let the game begin. Who will survive, who will fall, who will succeed and who will lose their temper. Everything is in my hands and in your hands, immortals… it’s our time for some small and important things:

1. You have 3 levels of votes -
  • Action: What you want to do here and now. It is limited to “I want to do, look for or buy something for myself” and something like that. They can be raised in a moment (when I’m available) and they don’t have to wait a round (all of them currently have 3 such claims, you can do one at a time and wait for an answer from me or do them all together, but I don’t recommend it)
  • Free votes: these are last-minute votes - “practice, try to achieve something big, start building” and so on. There is a limited amount of them.
  • Money votes: according to the shops you have, you can buy them. There is no limit to how many of them they can have and they will “always” succeed (except in certain cases), but what does limit them is if you have the money to do them.
  1. The votes were private for each and not shared. My plan is to be as mysterious as possible with each other… I can’t stop you from sharing the information yourselves, but remember, knowledge is power and you can use it wisely with all the cards you have.

2. Every round I will improve something small, but not today. Instead, get the galactic market, deity and misc:

Now, I’ll go through one by one and you’ll see what happened and how to start, but since it’s late for me right now, I didn’t answer right away, and for that I’m sorry.

But on the other hand, we had a productive and interesting game

Edit: I forgot something:
Cetus:

Ophiuchus:

Virgo:

The partly galexty map:
or like that:

for now: GN

9 Likes

Let the games commence! :smiling_imp:

1 Like