Immortal

Can you explain Free votes? What do you mean by last-minute votes?

Why are there so few orange dwarfs everywhere?

becuse i have a very thin ling of iaginagen

yes, afcores:
free vote are ur regular vote, like the normal ones
the last min-votes or the act are like: “I want it now” and I will with that kinda “now”, like a chat of actens
but unlike votes, they are just “now” vote, like “I want to find something” or “attack that dude”

So free votes don’t cost time?

Free vote cost time, act no

A final call to all those who have not yet joined or those who want to:

Even though we have started, there is still a chance to register as an immortal before the start of the second round.

(I think it’s aimed at @Deathwake Because I still haven’t received residency from her whether she wants it or not or just wait for her but it’s generally to anyone)

After the second round starts, each new entrant will join as a Patron instead to earn his place in the Immortal Bio (I remind you all that I don’t have a player limit)

Meanwhile I’m within a window of a week from now until the start of the second round, whether he responds or not

Good luck

Can someone add me to the chatroom please

hey did the chatroom go down? should i make a new one?

No you two were removed by Teaking

Round 2 - Growth

“And how is your plan to intervene in matters of advanced mortality?”

“According to what I planned. Most of them are already showing amazing development, it’s just a shame that one of them didn’t last long so I had to freeze it in time so as not to cause damage”

“We still think it’s an imbecile plan in your idea”

“And you could think of something better?”

“…”

“Good to hear. While you gods are thinking of doing miracles, only I have to sweep up after you and now it’s my time to show you how to do it, so if you have a problem, you can spill at any moment”

“We have one problem - what is this plan to create deals with us?! You not only infiltrated the direction of the mortal universe, you also want them to come to us?!!”

“And what if you’re right? You’ve been sitting around enjoying yourself like spoiled brats while I’m forced to do everything. Now shut up and bide your time. Once they start using this thing, this program will finally start showing its buds.”

“And you’re going to use our powers for you?”

“No no no, you don’t understand me right, it’s for your own good. After all, you’re bored”

“I can say it’s not boring anymore to be here”

“Finally someone gets the plan”
“Fools…”

A short silence

“It’s just part of my game, after all, it’s only the beginning, tactless gods…”

And we're back for a second round. Of course, don't forget about the prize for whoever won the previous game (it's in the Mystic Tag).

In this round, there are many points and events that have been called, each in their own way.

So here our most good - the galactic market:

Summary
Galaxtic market
Type Total cost
Pops/Man-power 6700
Robots 13500
Food 40
Water 65
Light metals (iron, aluminum, copper, .ect) 210
Heavy metals (gold, silver, osmsium, ect) 2600
Spaceship Fuel 750
He3 3700
Iridium 3450
Carbon 4750
Silica 1000
Uranium 260
Steel 5250
Rare Earth 6400
Concrete 780
Dietys and Jobs
God’s Request 15000
Praying to God 30000
Doom Request 50000
Doom Award 100000
Constructor 9300
Technician 11900
Spy 16700
Coach 13900
Mercenary 8500
Warrior 13200
Miners 9700
Researcher 19700
Mutant Familiar 3000
Merge Familiar 75000
God contract 25000
Personality inlatment 25000
Cosmic power 2000
Revive Faniliar 200
Commend 50
One use Free Vote 1000
Reset Familiar 5000
Stats Reset 15000
Improve 1000
Doom Wish 5000
Permanent Vote 500000
One use more Act 1500
Premenat Act 350000

And every round there was someone who would appear at the opening of the round. This time - Shilavyn in metamorphosis (quick drawing)

5 Likes

Shilavyn was born with style

1 Like

Does she have her frontal eyes closed?

yes
imagin to all the flesh come in front of u

1 Like

If you look at head profile you can see that it’s neck kinda looks like leg it’s head uses to hop and it’s horn looks like tail

So… I don’t mean to be rude, but, when is the next round coming out?

Rude… (jk)

I just finished my last organic chemistry test a few hours ago, so I’m resting.
I already assume that tomorrow I will start working on the rounds.
There are some of them that I still haven’t answered (and I will take care of that already after I rest [or rather sleep]) and there are a very small part that I still haven’t answered, or at least in part.
But it’s already the weekend and I’ll be working on a new round so don’t worry, I have priorities.

But there is something that I haven’t shared yet that there is something unusual in my blood that might force a more submissive visit related to that (something related to folic acid), so that could have an effect as well.

6 Likes

Round 3: Gods

“Doom? What are you doing there? Or rather, what are you planning to do now? It’s taken you too long to work on anything.”

“Don’t challenge the work of a god of gods, I’m just being surprised by mortals about something.”

“And that requires a whole month from you? We are disappointed in you”

“I just invented something that doesn’t exist in this universe, meet: FTL engines!”

“Wow… it really takes a whole month to work on a thing… this?”

“Yes, I invented new physics for this thing, now they are able to move to other systems, and we’ll see how that goes”

“All for your plan, yes?”

“Yes, everything is going according to plan”

It took a month, but we have a new round. Because of events and because of my stupidity, it took longer than it should, but we have 3 new representatives of the gods took the agreement between them and received powers that are not of this world, in exchange for a price.
In computers now everyone has FTL technology available. You can move to other planets, if you have the right way and technology. It’s not my problem anymore.

In the shop:

Galaxtic market
Type Total cost
Pops/Man-power 6700
Robots 13500
Food 40
Water 65
Light metals (iron, aluminum, copper, .ect) 210
Heavy metals (gold, silver, osmsium, ect) 2600
Spaceship Fuel 750
He3 3700
Iridium 3450
Carbon 4750
Silica 1000
Uranium 260
Steel 5250
Rare Earth 6400
Concrete 780
Dietys and Jobs
God’s Request 15000
Praying to God 30000
Doom Request 50000
Doom Award 100000
Constructor 9300
Technician 11900
Spy 16700
Coach 13900
Mercenary 8500
Warrior 13200
Miners 9700
Researcher 19700
Mutant Familiar 3000
Merge Familiar 75000
God contract 25000
Personality inlatment 25000
Cosmic power 2000
Revive Faniliar 200
Commend 50
One use Free Vote 1000
Reset Familiar 5000
Stats Reset 15000
Improve 1000
Doom Wish 5000
Permanent Vote 500000
One use more Act 1500
Premenat Act 350000

Unfortunately, the drawing of this round encountered technical problems, I uploaded it at the appropriate time, indeed sorry

5 Likes

Oh, you made new physics? List every single change you made and how it relates to the resf of the universe’s laws.

1 Like

YES!!! Exploit the new rules!!!

new physics may include space time manipulacen

1 Like