Incipit de Novo | My first forum game

How are you gonna sew with a sharp rock? Also the net is too much, the sign languange isn’t a tech, it is a communication method, and the division of labor also isn’t a tech. Otherwise it is pretty good.

The game hasn’t started yet so sure.

They live in a river delta so they could go upstream too.

using bones, but also very tight ting stone can do the trick

other wise it cnage abit

Yeah, but never far past the coast of oceans and rivers.

species

Name: Visirax
Habitat: anywhere with good sunlight and water
Description: A network of trees connected underground, the trees have small brains, but function as a collective, when it needs to do anything aside from sit there, it diverts some spare energy to another variant of its species, which is connected to the top of the trees until it needs to do something, it is a medium sized creature with very sharp claws, and roughly humanoid, but has a tiny brain which it reprograms to fit the mission it is being sent on.

tribe

Tribe: Visirax Collective
Tech: Bone weapons, armor, and tools, fire, stone tools, basic woodworking.
Description: a collective of trees that have their own animals built into their genes to carry out tasks, spreading everywhere there is good sunlight and plentiful water.

Quick sketch I did of the creatures they send out.

pros/cons

Pros: intelligent, no individuality (it wont fight its own species), really hard to kill (you kill one, all the others realize and attack), doesn’t have to eat.

Cons: the trees cant move, the laborers (ones I did a drawing of) dont have very good thumbs, the laborers have holes in their armor on the back so they can connect to the trees.

2 Likes

Guys maybe let’s plant our names on map to see where is who

Ok but abominable should probably set that up

Almost forgot to make my species lol. Will happen later today.

Love the look of your species Noname!

2 Likes

alright i will do that soon

2 Likes

Thanks! But thats actually just the part of my species that does the work, not the thinking, its trees that control them.

Which peninsula are they living in again?

The biggest one. Center left of map

Here is the map. The non-hiveminds will have to deal with other tribes.

4 Likes

Ok, you put me actually about where I wanted to start.
EDIT: does this mean we are gonna start?
ANOTHER EDIT: Nvmd TwilightWings hasn’t made a species.

1 Like

Yeah. After they finish then I am gonna start and all other submissions can only be tribes of existing species.

1 Like

Are important minerals like coal and iron on the surface?

Tea mold

Excuse the image quality

3 Likes

Dammit, I ran out of time today. I know what I want to make, will definitely write it out tomorrow (And also draw it). Would do it now but it’s about midnight for me. Sorry for the delay!

Edit: Would limited flight be okay (shorter flights, not sustained) or is that a no go?

Also is there a specific limit on amount of tech or no?

I think u can glide max if you even have larger wings