Legends: Storm of the Forsaken

OOC: Yeah but no harm in trying right?

@Aquos, @Louix and @AgentTine action bump

OOC: I’m still at the camp, though. I’m not with the scouting group.

Action: Approach cautiously

@AgentTine you can still do an action though

Fudd Bedneck

Action: Keep watch.

Action: Look out for shit to steal

1 Like

Time: Noon

Fudd keeps watch over Narayya while the scouting party is out, so far everything seems fine and he notices Blaze wake up from the smackdown Thraryk gave him earlier. Narayya notices it too and, seeing Fudd as the less dangerous option, hides behind him.

Meanwhile the scouting party approaches the camp of red knights cautiously until one of the red knights notices them. He quickly calls out something in his language and the rest of the camp’s knights are alerted and immediately about 7 more appear and surround the party making 8 of the strange red knights who have formed a circle around the scouting party. Despite having their axes at the ready, they don’t seem to be hostile but rather territorial. The knight who first noticed the scouting party leers at the party and says “Aketon al karath venoroi!” which none of the party can understand.

@Evolution4Weak Blaze has awoken and can now perform actions again

Fudd Bedneck
Fudd simply stays quiet - not much he can do nor say when there’s two other people and one of them is insane and the other can’t even understand you.
Action: Ready himself just incase Blaze decides to pull another crazy move.

“hello…I am fine…very fine… how are you…”
Action:rest

“Welp, guess we’re dead”

“Hang on, i have a plan. i will regale them with the tale of my people!”

Action: Step forth and say :“Now this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I’d like to take a minute Just sit right there I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air”

OOC: Sorry, just needed to Shitpost Belgiumpost for once.

1 Like

I should’ve mentioned this but Thraryk, Maenlorn and Gregolt can converse with the red knights freely, though some things still require an action.

@AgentTine The red knights stand around confused and quite unsure of what Thraryk just said. The first red knight eases up ever so slightly and says “Kotors ak veron Ikar?”. Though the scouting party can tell that the red knight asked a question, they have no idea what it is he asked.

1 Like

“Ay, what did you just say, ya little cunt”

1 Like

@Aquos The red knights still look confused and don’t understand Gregalt’s words, leading to a few scratching their heads.

“Ah, bloody hell”

“someone go back to camp while i do some translatin’ shit”
Action: Get a stick and try using drawing to break the language barrier.

@Aquos and @Louix action bump

Action: Try to establish counication and tell them we are peaceful

Action: Do something