Legends: Storm of the Forsaken

Time: Early Afternoon

Fudd readies himself in case Blaze tries to do anything else crazy, but thankfully for both him and Narayya Blaze just rests on the ground.

Thraryk gets a stick and tries to communicate with the red knights while Maenlorn tries to communicate with them but none of the red knights can understand what they’re trying to say. Gregalt meanwhile does the ancient art of “something”. (Thraryk: 15, Maenlorn: 8)

One of the red knights calls out and from the largest tent another figure appears. This red knight appears to be their captain, being 8 feet tall, just as bulky as the other knights, wearing red armor with gold highlights and a long maroon cape. The captain is also wielding a greatsword though it looks like he could easily wield it in a single hand. He approaches the group and eyes each member slowly until he takes notice of the teardrop necklace Maenlorn is wearing. Upon seeing this his demeanor suddenly changes and he grabs Maenlorn, lifting him up to eye level and angrily saying “Karos ak Arzah Destak inkorai!”. His tone doesn’t seem to be flat-out violent, but rather accusative.

1 Like

Fudd Bedneck
Action: Keep watch for anything interesting in view.

“fire… tree…”
Action:Try A Fire Spell And Shoot It At Some Trees

@Evolution4Weak You are aware you don’t have any Fire spells right? Your Basic Spellbook is of the Arcane element.

1 Like

oh i forgot
Action:Try A Random Spell

Action: Try to resolve this conflict peacefully

OOC: How hard would it be to beat them when it comes to a fight?

@Svrangite Very hard

1 Like

@Louix @Aquos action bump

1 Like

Action: Look for something to steal

1 Like

Action: Try again

Time: Early Afternoon

Fudd keeps watch for anything interesting, watching Blaze screw up attempting to cast a spell which brings some slight humor to the rather dull situation. Heh ears some scraping sounds and turns to see Narayya drawing in the dirt again. She keeps drawing until she finishes a picture of large, knight-like figures around the camp from the map she drew earlier. She then hits the knight drawings angrily and Fudd can see her start to tear up as she does so. (Blaze: 4)

Although the group cannot understand eachother, Thraryk and Maenlorn attempt to explain that they aren’t hostile and Maenlorn tells the captain the story behind his necklace. Gregalt looks around for any potential goodies to steal but can’t see anything that wouldn’t be an extreme risk to get. After hearing Thraryk and Maenlorn’s explanations (albeit interpreting the meaning due to the language barrier), the red knight captain leers and drops Maenlorn proceeding to say something to the other knights in his language. Nodding, three of the knights then move and pick up the party members over their shoulders and take them out of the camp back near the woods where the scouting party originally spotted the camp. One of the knights then says “Ikar ak veran kostels.” before the three head back to the camp. (Thraryk: 19, Maenlorn: 18, Gregalt: 8)

(Btw just in case you guys forgot, your goal is to find evidence of sapient peoples on the new continent to bring back to the camp which you technically have done now so…)

With both Narayya and the red knights, the whole group has the evidence they need to bring back to the Empire Camp Expedition Leaders to fulfill their mission. The question is if they want to back now and if so, what (or who) do they bring back?

You have reached the end of Chapter 1, the party may now vote whether to continue in this chapter or proceed to the next one. If you proceed there will be a three day joining period for anyone else who wants to join. Also, you must bring back something to prove to the Expedition Leaders that you have found sapients.

Let’s kidnap the girl and bring her to show to the expedition leaders.

1 Like

@AgentTine Well that was subtle, and unethical

1 Like

I mean, it’ll be the most direct evidence we can show them.

1 Like

Still, you could try to be a bit more moral about that

I vote to kidnap the girl

See, Evolution agrees with me.

i vote to ask her if she wants to come with us.

I vote to steal some erm… items to show our leaders. I mean, I dunno, maybe some… shiny stuff?

I vote to ask the red knights for a piece of their armor, culture, or just an item of theirs in general. Also, I think we should ask the girl if she wants to come with us, capturing her would be unethical